Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I stirred a little, hoping the thing that made the bloody thing stop.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned, "Ugh!! SHUT UP YOU BLOODY THING!!" I screamed getting up.

"Watch your language young lady!!" my mom screamed downstairs.

"SORRY!!" I screamed back.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Seriously?! Where is that bloody thing?!"

For the fourth time of beeping i finally found the bloody thing that's making all the beeping, and it was a bloody alarm set on a saturday. I mean who sets an alarm on a saturday and on a summer break?! Whatever, i pressed the 'dismiss' button and forr the first time peace and quiet is what i hear..... wait can you hear peace and quiet? but either way it's mostly the same..

Now thats the noise is taken care of I went to the bathroom to freshen up and changed my clothes. 

I was wearing a knitted shirt and  denim shorts (outfit on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>)

Letting my curls flow down.

"G'morning mom, sorry for cursing." i said a i kissed her cheek

"it's okay sweetheart. Go sit you look thin."

"thanks, I guess" not really sure if it was a compliment or an insult basing on her tone in voice.

afetr filling myself i brushed my teeth and went to my library and grabbed a book. 'Miss Peregine's home for perculiar children'. It's a nice story with the most realistic pictures ever with mysteries and an unexpected ending.

Well enough of the book i read it already but it's just so good and i can't stop!

I was already on the part when the main character found out his psychiaterist, his 8th grade bus driver, his grandfather's neighbor is the same and is a wit.

When my phone buzzed crazy.

"Lazy cath!! a text! a text! C'mon you slow poke get the phone and read the text love!"

The one speaking is harry, my best friend since kinder garden, yep he's my ringtone! cute right?

I read the text:

from: Wussy Haz

Yo! Cath want u 2 mit the boys at 8, wear something......... that's simple like... YOU ;) c u!! .xx

to: Wussy Haz

surZz. pick me up? O:) .x0

from: Wussy Haz

FINE u Lazy bum!! :) .xx

to: Wussy Haz

but u love it!! ;) thnx anyway!! .x0

from: Wussy Haz

rrriiiiiiggggghhhhhtttttt..... sure i love being irratated by u!! :* c u l8r!.xx

With that our convo ended and i got back to my book.

HARRY'S POV

"Well i just texted her and she agreed." I said grinning.

"Finally we'd get to meet the famous Cathrin Pauline O'Dale" Louis exclaimed.

"how did you know her full name?" i said  confused.

"Duh hazza you wouldn't shut up about her!! so, what's your deal? you fancy her or something? I mean a guy acts like this when in love..." he wiggling his eyebrows

"It's nothing like that lou she's just been there for me afte all these years, she doesn't see me as THE harry styles from One Direction but she see me as the harry styles from holmes chapel, nothing special and nothing changed especially now. " 

"wow. And you guys call me the deep one..... " zayn muttered.

while the other guys pretend sobs and tears.

"Oh gosh my mascara is running!!" Louis said in squeling voice I think he was trying to immitate a girl but he sounded like a pig being chopped.

"Yes a girl but not a pig." Lou said sternly

how did he-?

"I just spoke my thoughts huh...." I said catching on

"oh yeah" the boys said in between laughs.

"sowy loubear" I coo'ed hi-

I was interupted by the ringing of my phone.

"YO! WUSSY!! PICK THE  PHONE THERE'S A TEXT!!! HURRY YOU LAZY BUM!!!!"

It's from Cat [Cathrin's nickname]:

from: Kitty-CATH

dude, I'll be running a little l8 don't pick me up A'right just text the venue and i'll be there promise!! .x0

to: Kitty-CATH

surZz!..................

I texted her the venue. The boys and I started to get ready.

 We were all wearing our stage clothes:

Me: V-neck shirt, black blazer 

Lou: stripped shirt, toms

Zayn:white shirt, varsity jacket

Niall: red polo, brown pants

Liam: checkered blue-green shirt.

All we did wa wait it was 8:30 so i texted cath

to: Kitty-CATH

wer r u? :( .xx

from: Kitty-CATH

look outside :) .x0

It took me a minute to process this so i just glanced at the polished glass and saw a simple but pretty girl waving at me......wait did I just say pretty? and noticed 2 more figures all too familiar i might add, it's Mel.....and Nathan..... Nathan is Cath's high-school crush actually and why am I feeling like this?

"hey haz!!" Cat beamed.

"hey kitty cat, meet Louis, Zayn, Niall and Liam guys this is-"

"Cathrin Pauline O'Dale. We know haz" they said in unison.

I could feel my cheeks heat up from embarassment.

"Couldn't shut up about me huh harold." she smirked

"You have no idea!-" louis but in "i'm louis by the way" he winked 

 "well you know my name but you can call cat if you want" cat smiled

"why hello cat" he aid winking again! was he flirting with her?!  and in the corner of my eye i saw cat blush."well *clears throat* this is melissa and nathan." she said trying so hard not blush but failed burtly.

"nice to meet you guys" mel said smiling

"well do you guys wanna sit?" liam said

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

WADDUP!!  PIH-PUH-OL!!!!

First fanfic and I hope you guys like I'll do my best to update every single day but with school it's kind hard and epecially with a graduating class... good bye pre-school and hell-low to high school!! 

Is there any filipinos out there?! cause i'm one! <333333 hope you guys like this so far!!