Vacation - Dylan (cute/kind of smut) pt.2

Firstly I don't think that it's even a smutty, but I'll try with my dirtiest mind to write it! LOL!

  How I remember yesterday? Or yesterday night mostly? Everything felt so good and right! Easily to say I really loved it! I think I was a little bit tired and after that I feel so fantastic. I'm smiling, I can't see my life dark, everywhere is sun, I'm jumping, singing in my heart and doing what a happy woman is doing.
"Good Morning baby!" I said it with a very happy voice.
"Good Morning my angel! Looks like my baby is very happy after yesterday night." he said.
"I would say "The most happies women in the whole world". Isn't so?" I said and he chuckled.
"By the way! What do you want to eat as breakfast while we will leave home?" I asked.
"You from yesterday night I'm eating sweetness things, soo...your choice...but! It should be sweetness only!" he answered.
"Oh...really? Okay! Than I want Waffles with strawberry and honey." I said.
"You know, I don't need two honeys soo..."he said.
"What two honeys?" I asked confused.
"You are my first honey! So every time I'm kissing you, I'm getting honey." he said.
"But you had enough this honey, so let's eat a normal honey today." I said and I started making Waffles.
"Okay!" he said and started watching me with a lust in his eyes. I was making Waffles when I turned back for a second and saw him watching me with his beautiful brown eyes and then I broke silence.
"But only morning. I really want to visit my friends and see lots of sightseeing things in Los Angeles with you. And then we can continue yesterday night...If you want." I said and finished making Waffles. I was pouring chocolate on the Waffles when he came behind me and started kissing my head.
"I always want, if you want honey." He said and gave me strawberries.
"And done! I hope it will be yummy!" I said and then I turned around seeing Dylan's perfect eyes. We were so close. Our noses were touching each other when he kissed me. It wasn't like yesterday, like horny or so. It was full of passion and I love it. I love everything in him and when he is kissing me passionately it's killing me absolutely and then I don't want to end it. We were kissing each other when we broke it for air. I could feel his breath. Now I want him more and more. I was leaning and then we kissed each other again. How can a person can be such a sweet, handsome, have a humor sense and be with you. Then that's the meaning that you don't need to cry over some silly roles which you can't get, because that you will stay then with him for days and this days will be full of unboring passion. Then time came in my mind and I broke a kiss.
"Shit! We will be late, eat food and then we can leave!" I said and then took my food to eat.
"Fuck it!" he said a hit his hand a little bit to a table.

*a few yours late*

"Ahhh...I really missed you LA!" I said it, so Dylan could hear it. I don't want everyone to hear that Y/N Y/L/N and Dylan O'Brien are in LA, when Y/N Y/L/N is waiting an answer from an audition for her new role.
"So, what should we do first?" asked Dylan.
"Why are you asking me everything? I don't know everything." I said without any angry voice.
"So...That means that you want to meet your friend Ariana and you are afraid to tell it to me." he said.
"Why Should I be afraid? But...yeah...You are right." I said.
"You know if you want to see your friend in here is good, go talk with her, this vacation is for you, you to get on mood, don't think that I don't have friends in LA, I don't have only Posey." he said and we laughed.
"How lucky I am, because that I have you! I love you so so much!" I said. He kissed me and then answered me.
"I love you, too babe. Now go..."
"Okay! Wait! Do you remember where is my house, I mean on which street?" I asked.
"Yes! Of course! I will see you in here!" he said.
"Same! Bye!" I give him a quick kiss and then went in car and drive where Ariana lives.
"Bye-Bye!" he said.

Now I'm with Ariana for an hour, we are walking in the shopping center to buy somethings and while we are doing it, I told her everything from yesterday.
"Girl! I don't knew that you would do it. It was always him who was starting it. How does it happed? I mean we have watched "The Notebook" maybe for billion times and your mood wasn't changing! Just tell me stop it Ariana, I mean...Stop! Because that I can't stop talking, because that I'm freaking out that my baby becomes a woman...a sexy woman." she said all so fast.
"Okay! Okay! Now listen to me! I think sometimes woman should start it too, so I do it. And when we almost started it-"
"Wait! You started it Today too!" she interrupted me in speaking.
"Yeah." I said with blushing. "And if I won't remembered about time, we would have done it today, too." I said.
"Oh...You planned maybe making me freaking out day! I mean girl! You grew up already! I know that you are not 18 and either Dylan too, but you grew up lately." She said and then laughed.
"Well, then my girl will have some secrets, too." She said.
"You know that night changed my mood for 100%! I was sad, and I was crying. Not taking a role was the worst part, but I won't do it anymore! Spending my time with Dylan is the best thing what I can to do. So, I won't be even 1% sad if I won't take this role." I said.

*phone rings*

"Talking to the devil! They are calling!"  I said and answered phone!
"Hi!" I said.
"Is this Y/N Y/L/N?" They asked.
"Yes! And I know, I don't take this role, tell me it normal, I won't get emotional or something! I can deal with it." I said.
"No, No, No, Of course not! Your acting is perfect, just we a director want that we to gave a try to others, too. We still can't believe how you can't take other movies, maybe fortune is with us. So we have a question! Do you still want to be in this movie?" They said.
"Wha-, I mean What?...yeah...I mean yes! Of course!" I answered.
"Thank You so much Ms. Y/L/N! We hope you are still Ms. Y/L/N!" They said and I chuckled.
"Yeah, I am." I answered.
"Okay! Thank You so much and good luck! Oh! Yeah! By the way, shooting will start in a month, we are still choosing other cast. Bye!" They said.
"Goodbye!" I said and hung up phone.
"What did they say?" Ariana asked.
"Yes! I will be in a new movie." I answered.
"You aren't joking sis anymore!" she said and hugged me.
"Congrats sis!" she said.
"Thanks! Now...best friends can continue hanging out?" I asked.
"Sorry sister, but I'd like if you will continue this day with Dylan! I think it will be funnier!" She said and winked me.
"Now I'll go Y/N! Have a great time! Bye!" she said.
"Bye-Bye Ari!" I said and I went home where I hope Dylan is maybe with his friends.

*at home*

"Hi babe!" I said and run in the living room.
"Babe? Where are you?" I asked confused. Then I heard water voice in our room and I know that Dylan was having a shower.
Did I really grow up? No! Of course not. If I would be, then I would walk in, but no, so I left, but while I left I took Dylan's shirt and a sweatshirt and I took a shower in my room's bath. When I came out. I wear Dylan's shirt, sweatshirt and a black jeans. Then I went in Living room and I saw Dylan was half naked.
"Where the hell is my sweatshirt?" he said it and then when he saw me.
"When you get back?" he asked.
"30 minutes ago." I answered with a big smile.
"Oh! Now I know where my sweatshirt is." he said and then I laughed.
"You know you look sexy!" I said.
"Are you okay?" he asked me.
"Why?" I asked him.
"You are just, you never have been such a horny. Yesterday, today. Are you sure that you are okay? I mean, I'm not, because that I really want you, so much that I can't even know how I'll handle such a hot you." he said.
"What's making you to stop then?" I said and kissed him such a passionately. Then it become a rough, but now I'm feeling horny. I don't know but these last days, I want to feel Dylan, because that my feminine intuition is telling me that we can't do it in a month, when we will start shooting a movie. I am kissing him and he is kissing me, we can't stop it and no one will stop us, too right now! That's what I wanted on Vacation. Then we took it in our bedroom. Yeah! I really grow up. or no. You know I think I grow up. I don't care others minds. There are me and Dylan. Done. And it's our night. He put me on the bed softly so I am not hurt. He was top on and was kissing me roughly, we broke a kiss for a second, he took my sweatpants off, with my shirt and then we continued doing it. It's the best thing. Believe me or not. Then we rolled and I was on top of him. Then we took out everything and then we continued everything under the blanket. Just I want to say that I won't forget his sweet kisses on my neck even a hundred years ago. It's the best feeling. After an hour I was laying on his bare chest and we weren't talking. We were both so happy. We don't need to take a voice, because that we are getting each other perfectly. Then I broke a silent.
"I took a role." I said.
Dylan sat up a bit, so he was sitting and then I do the same.
"Oh my god babe! I told you that you would do it. Congrats babe!" he said and then kissed me.
"Thank you!" I answered. 
"By the way, how was your day?" I asked and then we talked a bit, while I slept on his chest. God, I love him so much.

__________________________________________________

Thank You all so much for reading!

I haven't wrote anything for a week. I can't believe it. Time is running guys and we can't stop it!

Don't worry! "Vacation" will have 3rd part, too. And It'll  be sooner than a week;)

Hope you enjoyed this part!

Don't forget to follow me and vote this part, too!

Have a great Day/Night everyone!

Love you all!

Goodbye for a few days!