Journal

Summary: She pictured how wild he could be, and never thought how gentle he would be.

Warning: Mature content ahead. Read at your own risk.

--

"After a moment of an intense staring battle, he harshly pressed his lips with mine and placed his hands at my nape and at the back of my waist. When I didn't respond to the kiss, he bit my lip so hard it almost drew blood, making me gasped and thus, parting them for entrance. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue down my throat and traced every part of my mouth, exploring the inside of its hot cavern while constantly sucking at my lips and tongue. I was so entranced with his sinful exploits that I failed to notice how his hands were already roaming dangerously around my body. I gave in and moaned wantonly."

Ice stopped and closed the journal. She was doing it again, writing and narrating her delusions and fantasies about a certain model who happens to be the current male face of the clothing brand she was working at. That man is Sean O'Pry, a full 1.85 meters of shining glory. He was that guy who was scouted through his prom photos posted at MySpace.

Ever since Ice laid her eyes on him, she couldn't get him out of her mind. Those blue eyes, those luscious lips, those long legs, and those delicious six-packed abs of his. They were all so haunting and so evocative Ice couldn't help but fantasize even more.

Feeling high and excited, she gathered her things and prepared for work where she could see the source of her delusional thoughts.

When she arrived at the studio, the coordinators and personnels assigned at today's photo shoot were already immersed on their tasks. Although, the model was yet to arrived, they already assembled everything. Ice went to her post to check the garments to be worn. After all, she is the representative of their company for this endorsement project.

The appearance of Sean O'Pry at the studio stirred quite a commotion due to his unending splendour. He was well-loved by all the staffs. After a few greetings here and there, he approached Ice who was already waiting for him. They exchanged formalities and proceeded right away for work.

As the photo shoot progressed, most of the staffs occasionally sent him a look of awe. Every pose and every smile made one to pause from whatever she was doing and admire him. Ice, too, wasn't exceptional. Her eyes were locked at only him; she didn't even bother to hide his amazement towards the model. He was oozing with confidence and gracefulness, as expected to the man who climbed from #8 to #1 of the most successful male model in only a span of one year.

Ice licked her lips and swallowed hard when his eyes went to her direction and they made eye contact. For a moment, Ice thought that his gazes at her lingered a little longer than necessary. She remembered something she had wrote before and wondered what needs to be done for it to come to life.

"When he caught me gawking at his body, he only smirked at me and resumed his shoot. However, I noticed how he teased me by the way he lewdly moved his body and bit his lip while glancing at me with those eyes full of lust. After the photoshoot had ended and all the staffs had came out, he went to my side and blew at my ear then I shivered. He ran his tongue on my neck before he pushed me inside the walking closet and immediately claimed my lips with his. He was so impatient and so demanding; his mouth was already marking my neck and throat and his hands were already inside my dress. He stroked every sensitive part of my body while I was trying to match his fervent kisses. Before I knew it, he pushed his long fingers inside me and I moaned shamelessly, the pleasure that had built up came out all at once."