Chapter one

Hello everyone,
My name is Camilla aka McWriterForMaddison for this platform, I want to bring to this platform a new Meddison story that is full of romance, smut and cliffhangers. I promise to update as much as I can and any feedback is highly appreciated.

He is married, I cannot believe he's married.

How could him? He's not the kind of guy that knowingly makes you an adulterer, he's the really dreamy guy a normal person would marry, unless he never was, maybe he was just hiding all of his crap under a carpet and taking advantage of the honeymoon phase of our relationship. Nonetheless I am pissed, he betrayed me and I will never look at him the same way, he made me an adulterous mistress. I bet the whole hospital is gonna be by his side anyway, because he is the fancy neurosurgeon, and I'll have to face the damn crowd, all the gossip and insults.

I'm just going to drink myself under the table, I have the right to at this point and I have nothing to loose anyway.

Narrator: That night, the night Meredith found out, she did drink herself under the freakin table, in the comfort of her own house with Cristina by her side. She touched the rock bottom when she started puking and crying at three a.m. , but it was almost time for rounds anyway. Sleep deprived twisted sisters sobered up, drank a whole lot of coffeed and headed to work despite all their stupid boys problems. While Cristina was safe Meredith had to fulfill her attending's request, of course Addison Montgomery, Derek's wife, wanted to check her out. 

M: You requested me doctor Montgomery?

A: Yes Grey, you are with me today, you may present

Narrator: The two doctors behaved rather friendly during the case, maybe they expected worse from each other, maybe Meredith thought she'd find an incompetent pretentious surgeon instead of an actual genius and maybe Addison expected an incompetent intern that could be easily amazed by a neurosurgeon.

Of course McDreamy's wife had to be a world class fetal surgeon that gave me the opportunity to learn a rare and complicate procedure, one that only a handful in the world could perform, a TTTS case. She's leggy, fabulous and hot everything anyone could ever wish for, she cheated, I get Derek must have been pissed but I had never pictured him as the kind of guy that would leave and never look back. And why the hell did she even bother to defend me? By all means she should hate me, unless she knows I didn't know. Complicated, my life is too damn complicated. 

I had to face Derek now, hear his side of things and pretend I care, I really do not care, whatever their business was it had nothing to do with me or our relationship, he should have told me he was freaking married.

His McDreamyness is a burden, when he told me his side of the story I couldn't help but feel a tad sad for him, on the other hand a ladylike woman such as Addison did seem to be the kind of women who'd cheat just like that. 

A: Dr. Grey may I speak with you for a moment? So he told you why he left me?

M: Dc. Shepherd with all due respect this has nothing to do with me

A: Really? So you didn't take him back? Good girl

M: And in the future I'd appreciated it if we could keep our relationship strictly professional

A: Meredith sometimes people do desperate things to get someone's attention, there are two sides to every story!

M: I'd like to hear it actually 

I'm not joking actually, I need not to feel bad for Derek or I'll fall back for him in no time. 

A: Follow me to my office then