Page 4

AN: Just to let you know this is a pretty long page. It was better if this part didn't get broken up. Hope you have the time to read it all and love it.

Thankfully it goes fine for a couple months as I talk to Zach on the phone and he lets me get away with that for a long time then one day I'm going to class and get caught by him. He gives me detention for running in the halls. I just roll my eyes and text mom I'll be late because I got detention. I sat and did my homework while he watched us after school. When everyone else was gone I went up and shook my head.

"This is using your principal powers for evil I hope you know."

"Hey I want time with you and this is my only option."

"You know if I start getting detention all the time my parents are going to have a cow."

"Not all the time just every so often when I can't take it anymore and want to actually have time with you. You could come over to my house. Call it after school activities." I laugh.

"Maybe, if I can find a way to actually get away with it."

"Tell them I need some help with school work and you volunteered. Doing paperwork. Making copies for me that kind of thing. You'll get extra credit. I can make it all official on the books even."

"You are a bad person. You shouldn't do this. You should wait until I've graduated." He smiles and grabs my hand and quickly pulls me down across his lap. I'm being kissed before I can complain. I moan and let him do it. His hand goes down my chest and up under my shirt. I whimper as he finds a nipple and starts to tease. Pulling away I laugh.

"I can not go home with wet pants." He quickly pulls at my pants. I gasp and blush furiously as he pulls out my cock and starts caressing. "Zach what are you doing?" I ask in embarrassment grabbing his wrist.

"You'll just have to cum in my hand. Or better yet." He gets me up and pushes me to lean on the desk before bending and taking my cock in his mouth. I gasp and know I'm blushing furiously as I get my first blow job. I'm moaning as his tongue goes up and down as he bobs his head. I moan and thrust into his mouth. Oh god.

"I'm going to cum." I tell him. He speeds up and I come squirting down his throat. He stands and kisses me deeply. His pants cum undone and he guides my hand to his cock. With his hand guiding me I give him a hand job that makes him shoot into his cupped hand. I could still feel the hard velvety skin. The huge top and the heavy balls. He wipes his hand on some paper towels and kisses me.

"You are so bad." I say but laugh.

"I get you to my house we'll see how this feels with a bed and some time." He wanted to have sex with me. I had known that but having him elude to that so openly made me heat and my cock get hard again. I wanted him to be my first, my only my heart tacked onto that. Yeah I was totally losing myself to him.

"I got to dress. Mom will be outside waiting by now." He kissed me deeply and let me go. Mom was frowning as I slid in.

"What did you do to get detention?"

"I was running in the halls." I tell her since that's what he put on the slip. She rolled her eyes. "I had to pee." I tell her. She just laughs.

Two weeks later I get called to his office. I walk in and he shuts his door. I laugh.

"I am not going to jerk you off in the middle of the day forget it." He laughs.

"Ooh there went plan A, alright, for plan B. I have a little program going for after school for a month. Three times a week students will come over and they can learn how teachers and such do behind the scenes. It's so that kids will have a better understanding of what we do as teachers. I've drafted a couple of the problem kids so I can hopefully get them to behave better when they see how hard we still work for them when we aren't at school. I was hoping to send this letter home with you." I took the paper he was telling my parents that I was being offered this after school activity as a hope that I would be a good influence on the other kids as well as show me an avenue of study, that of being a teacher, that they thought I'd be good for. It would be three times a week for me. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for an uncertain number of hours. If I could get a ride there he would give me a ride home when we were done. In return for this I would be given a bump in my grades.