Prologue

Bondita, the most beloved grand-daughter of kalinda Das, a 16 year old was going to get married to the middle child of the Zamindars ,the would be Dr. Somnath Roy Chowdhury. In order to get rid of Trilochon's guilt about not being able to marry Kalindi years back.

however, On the day of the Marriage the groom runs away to leaving a letter citing his unwillingness to marry Bondita as he loved someone else.

But did he really loved someone else or was he in some serious trouble?

When TRC saw history repeating itself on the mandap "The Roy Chowdhury's" elder son reluctantly gets married to the bride.

Anirudh, a lawyer by profession and a "Fitoori Social Reformer" by passion is almost 11 years her senior as well as a divorced man as his childhood love betrayed him by leaving him for Greenwood.

He gets married to her in order to save her from society's taunts but is attracted to her beautiful mind as well as her kind heart that she wears on her sleeves.

Even when she was engaged to his younger brother.

Bondita's life comes crashing down as she is left at the altar.

Married to Anirudh is a nightmare for her as she always saw him as a strict elder figure. She even called him "DADA".

Moreover, She hated being a second choice or a forced responsibility. Especially of a once married man.

Can she fulfill her marriage vows to him while trying to get over her love for Somnath?

Will she be able to ever fall in love with her Husband?

Will Anirudh be able to give her the wings to fulfill her late father's dreams that society's shackles didn't let her fulfill?

Join their journey to find out.

Should I write it . Please tell me I am too scared of being out of my comfort zone as a reader.

Please don't bash me too much.