Lore!

Upon writing this the vote is 2-0 with ues being the winner!

Lore behind the abilities:

The Sirens started off without abilities but just before creation the Creator gave them hypnosis based abilities for an unknown reason. Since their creation they have split into two factions, those being the: save their humanity through war faction, and the: save humanity through research and peaceful means instead of war faction. Unfortunately, the peaceful faction only has one member remaining and that is Omitter. Upon creation she was unlucky about her abilities given but made up for it in her climate durability. Being the last person of her faction means that she is lonely and often get abused by some of the Arbiters (Empress and Strength mostly).

Each ability an Siren posses correlates to their personality, role, and in most cases physical looks. Observers like Alpha and Zero have observation type abilities to fit their roles. However Zero also has an ability that only she can hold: conscious state manipulation. Other Sirens like the Arbiters have the Hypno Being ability. Which gives all other abilities except conscious state manipulation.

How it fits into their story line:

The Sirens have used their abilities many times before in order to achieve their goals. The world most influenced by their abilities is the META world. Where the META versions come from including Ash(enterprise) and Ember(Takao). Many ships fell prey to their abilities and were subsequently turned into Sirens while in captivity because they were abused and r***d. The Siren heat cycle can only be satisfied by a female since no males exist in their race and the ships were subject to their cycles many times.

Their abilities have an lasting effect on Ash since it causes her to have a split personality. One is a Siren and the other is her Kansen self(ship self). Ember was lucky to not have been subjected to their abilities however she was devastated upon seeing her dear sister Atago become a mindless Siren after being captured.

The only other world that is close enough to that scale of ability use is the 2012-WW2-United-fleet world. Which saw them stay on the sidelines and use their abilities to slowly destroy humanity in a WW3 which went nuclear. The members of the 2012 fleet were all surviving ships from WW2 that were made into museums. However they were hit with Operation Crossroads in 2024 after fighting of a Siren fleet that was sent to test humanity. The 2012 fleet has been hunting down all Sirens, except Omitter who they have personally met, in an attempt to stop their rampage.

The 2012 fleet includes the 6 Iowa class, Kentucky and Illinois included, along with the 2 Montana class, paired with HMS Belfast and a few carriers from the war. A total of 12 ships they have been traveling from world to world trying to find a place to stay and call home but none have been successful. Upon coming to the reborn fleet's world they were met by the Imperial fleet and helped them in the war before being sent to Azur Lane and Treffen Sie sich mit der Flotte des Königs, bevor Sie sich ihnen anschließen, und ziehen Sie um, um die Adlerunion zu erobern, bevor Sie die gründen Monacharial Imperium.

A/N: I'm not translating the underlined text but is in German so use some translator app to find out what it says.