Spending the Night With Roman

Roman and I grew up together when we were younger and I have always had a huge crush on him, but we are only friends. I wish I could tell him how I feel but I'm just to scared. Right now I'm getting ready to go out to the club since its my birthday. I'm wearing a tight blue mini dress with some black heels, my hair is left down revealing my silky blonde curly hair. My make up is lightly done keeping a natural look.

As I'm getting ready to walk out my phone starts ringing, I look seeing its Roman

  R: hey Maddie

  M: hey Ro what are you doing

R: heading to the next show

M: oh

R: I'm sorry Mads... I wish I could be there for your birthday

M: its OK Ro...

R: I'm sorry Mads but I have to go happy birthday baby girl

         Click

at the club

Not really in the partying mood tonight..o just sit at the bar drinking water.... until I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around ready to yell at the person touching me, but come face to face with the most handsome man in the world..... Roman.

I gasp... what are you doing here roman. I ask while he takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor as a slow song comes on. I place my arms around his neck as he places his hand on my waist pulling me closer to him. I had to come see my baby girl he says gently lifting my chin up and staring in my eyes. He gently cups my face and slowly leans down and kisses me gently. I automatically kiss him back running my hands thru his hair as he licks my bottom lip asking for an entrance which I gladly give him. His hands travel up and down my body making me want to melt on the spot. He slowly entwines our fingers together and pulls away, both of us needing air. You are so beautiful Maddie, and I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. You are my best friend but I don't want to be friends anymore, please be my girlfriend Madison. He says still holding my hands and looking deeply in my eyes. Roman I love you too and yes I will be your girlfriend I say kissing him.

Let's get out of here baby girl he says leading me to his car. We finally pull up to his house and he picks me up carrying me inside. He tosses me a T-shirt that I quickly change into. The shirt barely covers my butt. I join him on the bed as he pulls me over to him kissing me over and over again. Goodnight baby girl I love you he says before we both fall asleep.

I do not own WWE or anyone associated to WWE.

And don't forget to send requests thanks everyone:-)