22. 3 Weeks In 1

Baze

***

I felt at ease knowing the fight was over and done with. A lot of questions were unanswered and no one had the energy to talk about Saul's intentions, everything he had done was most likely out of spite. The person he chose to copy had been kicked out and overpowered by their pack and was defeated by the Alpha in questioning. I still wasn't sure which pack he was exiled from, but it shouldn't be that hard to figure out given there aren't as many packs to begin with Alyx told us.

The bodies of the dead Lycans were burned, the fire catching the attention from some human bystanders. Firefighters had showed up minutes after we left along with the police and EMT's at their side. Troy informed us about how they covered the scene and immediately did an investigation under the false pretense of a gas leak.

The fighters were brought back to the pack for Alyx to speak to privately about the matter. It wasn't a conversation I could join per say, it was a matter of the head of the pack which is the Alpha, Beta and Gamma. We didn't see a shifter outside of the pack present in the church meaning that Saul was still out there or fled the scene earlier on before we showed up. I could tell that assumption had upset my mate, but he didn't let it ruin the fact that we had won!

Covering my face with my hands, I sighed in my spot at the kitchen island. We were successful in kicking ass and not letting one of us from either side die due to the Lycans!

Where is Sebastian and Allie?

I noticed Sebastian wasn't at the second fight either. Since Allie wasn't there, the weight of her dying had let up off my chest. My vision of her getting killed was given to me to prevent it from happening, it wasn't set in stone like I assumed it was.

My smile faltered when Veronica came in and went straight to me. Her bloody red hair was out of her face in a ponytail that showcased her sharp, inhumanly beautiful features and exotic green eyes. Veronica never had an emotionless face like the one she sported now like Sebastian did, she was either smiling, frowning in thought or annoyed by what the guys were doing.

Standing across from me with a couple papers in hand, she looked at both entryways to the kitchen before handing them to me. I glanced at it and saw the multiple paragraphs, pie graphs and more on each and frowned, looking up to her.

"What's this for?" My mouth still had the nasty taste of iron because of my attacks in the cathedral. The Lycan blood was too repulsive for me to want to ever do that again.

"Please," She pushed them a little in my direction, "Read."

Something told me that if I asked, she wouldn't answer so I grabbed both sheets of paper and noticed how different the second one looked. It was highlighted in yellow in many parts.

As I scanned the paper, the more horrifying it had gotten. My mouth was slightly open when I read each and every line at least 4 times to make sure my mind wasn't playing tricks on me.

Veronica asked in a low voice, "Did you know that you are 3 weeks pregnant?"

I couldn't even answer! I rushed to the nearest toilet to puke!

After spitting up, I covered my mouth in total shock. My heart was beating so fast to the point that I had placed a hand over it in fear that it was going to pop out of my chest!

"You've been getting sick a lot so I came prepared," I turned around to see Shane with some gum in hand.

He urged the open pack of gum when I didn't make my way to grab a piece. I was in too much shock to even fathom putting something in my mouth! Let alone speak!

I haven't slept with anyone other than Alyx. How is me being 3 weeks pregnant even possible? We had been together just a week ago!

Shane kneeled down in concern, a serious look on his face. "Did you have another vision?"

"N-no..." I muttered, slowly taking the piece of gum he put down on the bathroom counter for me.

He cocked his head to the side, his face telling me that he didn't believe me.

Shane gently picked me up from off the floor and held me up by the shoulders, "What's going on?"

"The fight just has me a little nauseated."

Laughter shined in his baby blue eyes, "If I didn't know any better I would've assumed you had the stomach bug."

***
Alyxzander

***

An army green jeep pulled in behind Sebastian's car and out came a man dressed in all black with a hood over his head. He pulled it off to reveal his low buzz and stone cold brown eyes. By his scent I could tell he was a vampire, but he could've blended in with the hunters based on his choice of clothing.

"Bash!" I heard Veronica call, "Where have..." her voice trailed off once she spotted the guy next to the Jeep. He didn't acknowledge her stare and pulled 2 dead bodies out of his backseat before laying them on the floor for everyone to see.

"It's been a pleasure doing business with you, Stephan," Sebastian removed his shades, revealing his grateful stare towards the other vampire.

"The tracker?"

Stephan looked my way and nodded and began to speak with a strong Romanian accent, "They are from Argentina where he fled. I called in a favor from some friends of mine over in that region and was quick to ambush and slaughter them. Christian and Nico were present."

Baze stepped forward through the gaping crowd and removed the bag over both heads to inspect the bodies. With one glance, she looked at me and nodded.

"This is the man from my vision. This is Saul."

***

Since you know about Baze's pregnancy! Do you think it's going to be a boy or girl? ♂️♀️