For Better or for Worse(Short Story)

It was a bright and sunny day, so Marshall and Lily were sitting on the couch thinking about their exciting wedding that's coming up in two monthes. When Marshall left  which wasn't that far away..for work, Lily took the other car to go to an interview for a great are school in San Francisco. The interview was in New Jersey. Lily was on her way to her interview and Marshall didn't know. On the way, one of the tires popped. Lily calledTed for help. When he got there, she told him why she was so far away. Ted promised not to tell Marshall. She just wanted to see if she was good enough to get into the school, but she said she wasn't going to go. Ted fixed her tire and she left him on the side of the rode, because he had taken a cab there. He had to walk home. She went to the interview and they said that they will call her sometime the following week.

The following Thursday, Marshall was in the living room getting ready and Lily was in the kitchen eating breakfast. There was a message on the home phone. It was the art institute calling about Lily's interview. She had gotten into it. Marshall has asked what it was for and Lily told him she wasn't going to go to it, but Marshall didn't believe her. She had told Roin, Ted's girlfriend, that she was rethinking her marriage. She wanted to go so bad.

About e packed her bags and left, the wedding was off. They broke up. Marshall was broken. He cried and ate ice cream all day and he said he doesn't have a reason to put on pants in the morning, so he always had on boxers everywhere he went. Lily wasn't doing so well either. She got fired from her job. Which was the reason why she went down there in the first place. She had ruined her life.

One day, she was doing laudry in her dark crusty apartment. She heard a knock on the door and it was Barney. Barney told Lily that Marshall was hurt really bad and that she needed to come back. He bought her a plane icket to go back.

Meanwhile, Ted was getting Marshall a girlfriend, or trying at least. Lily was on her way back and Marshall was on a date with a girl that he met in starbucks. When Lily got to New York, she went straight to Robin. Robin told Lily about Marshall's date. Lily was gone before Robin could even finsh, she had to make things right. When she got to her former apartment, she had behind the couch to wait for them to get back. When Marshall walked in with his date, Lily was astounded that she was pretty.

Marshall went to the kicken to get her some soda, when he came back, she tried to kiss him and before she did, Lily jumped out and stopped them. Marshall  took her outside to ask her what she was doing there. She said she missed him and she feels terrible for what she did. Marshall said he can't and Lily said she loves him. Marshall kisses her and says he loves her too. Love never dies. Lily and Marshall are perfect for each other. They decided to get back together. They ended up getting married and having three kids.

The End !