Chapter 32

Skys POV:

𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

Rosalina has been very Distant lately she hasn't been wanting to hang out I've only been over to her house twice in the last two weeks I've notice she's been wearing more baggy clothes I mean there's nothing wrong with baggy clothes it's just odd seeing her wear them since she's alway worn tight
fitted clothes.

I'm currently sitting in one of the boringest meetings, I've been in a lot of boring meetings but this one is top notch.
Keeping my eyes on Mr. Len I see his eyes travel down Rosa's breasts making me grip the arm of my chair tightly trying to stop my self from jumping over the table. Rosa is standing at the end of the table leaning against it both of her hands on the table while discussing something with one of the men when she leans on the desk you get a nice view of her breasts since she's wearing a red low v cut shirt with black trousers and a long black blazer. I don't think she realizes since she's so in depth with the conversation.

(A/N: PRETEND ☝️)

(A/N: PRETEND ☝️)

I guess Mr.Len felt eyes on him he looked over and saw me starting deeply at the side of his head he coward when he saw the anger in my eyes making my smirk. I scoot down in my chair covering my mouth with yawn silently I Lean against my arm feeling myself starting to fall asleep when a voice interrupted me.

"Ms. Evans this is not a place for sleeping do you need to leave" Rosalina's stern echoed through out the room making everyone look at me and go silent.

I feel myself Flinch and open my eyes to see everyone starting at me and Mr. Len trying not to laugh I wish I could rip his head off right now.
I look over at Rosa And I start to feel myself become angry and frustrated at how she's been treating me lately she's supposed to be my girlfriend but lately it doesn't really feel like it.

"No I'm fine" i say through my teeth feeling my eyes water but before any tears could fall I turn away.

I feel my feeling being hurt it's not because she yelled at me it's because she's been treating me like I'm just a fucking assistant I understand that where at work and we need to be professional but her being so cold and distant while we're outside of work hurts.

all I can wonder is if I did something wrong did I do something that hurt her.

I've been asking her all week if she's alright and I've been getting the same answers "𝐼'𝑚 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒" "𝐼'𝑚 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑" "𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑" I've been sending flowers and food to her house everyday she hasn't been wanting me to spend the night with her she's barley answers my calls or text messages when I go into her office and try to talk to her she always shuts me down saying she's busy.

I'm starting to feel like she doesn't want to be with me anymore which hurts even more because I love her

Wait did I just say love-

"Your all dismissed" Rosa said loudly with a stern voice making everyone shake in
Their boots.

I wait Until everybody leaves before talking to rose

"What the fuck was that" I ask

"What was that" she asked with a Straight face while putting her papers into one stack

"You calling me out in front of everybody" i say in Disbelief at her trying to act like she didn't do anything

"You weren't paying attention and plus this isn't a place for sleeping it's a place for working" she says i scoff

"Im supposed to be your girlfriend Rosalina"

"You are my girlfriend out of work but in work your my assistant who is supposed to be paying attention not sleeping during a important meeting I can't have people thinking I'm giving you special treatment"

"Well lately it doesn't really seem like I'm your Fucking girlfriend" i say feeling myself choke up before walking out

"Sky wait-" she didn't get to finish her sentence since I was already out the door 

I let the door close with a thud before going back to my desk.