5 - Surrender

Keep up to date with the story or any news related to it!

Writer's facebook page: www.facebook.com/ericaaraujocastro

"Nature" Group: www.facebook.com/groups/naturebyericaaraujoecastro/

_________________________________________

Three days.

Three days.

Enough time for me to think and rethink everything. Enough time for my imagination to flow.

After our last play time, we talked. At first, he was a little embarrassed due to the humiliating role he had taken on as my little dog, but then he let himself go with the flow.

His conversation was light and interesting. He had an agile and witty mind. That fact just sharpened my desire. There is nothing in this world that can make me more frigid than stupidity – it works like a nice big bucket of ice cold water on me.

I found out he also lived in Belo Horizonte[1], although he wasn't from here. He had come from Sao Paulo[2] due to his profession, which he described as some sort of cook.

Obviously, we had not entered details about our private lives – we were still building up the trust. But I felt progress was continuum. The fact that he also resided in BH filled me with curiosity and contentment for the simple fact that, this way, the possibility of migrating from something virtual to a more palpable and tangible affair was very real.

The first day passed on and dog sent me an e-mail. He was struggling in finding a waxing parlour that was far enough from his house, in order to preserve his privacy.

Understandable, of course, but also a sign of laziness.

I sent him the address of a reliable clinic, in Floresta[3] neighborhood. All he had to do was call and schedule an appointment. I also gave him an order: Do not touch yourself, do not masturbate.

On the second day I sent him a small list of accessories he should provide for our next encounter (and ones he should keep, in the case of it all becoming real).

To: padavonacook@(...)

Subject: Shopping

Always on your knees, even when only reading my words, do you understand? That is how I expect you to be.

Make arrangements for:

1)      Anero[4];

2)      Almond oil;

3)      Penis ring;

4)      Women's underwear;

5)      Dog bowl;

6)      Two clothespins (you can use the ones you have);

7)      A glass;

8)      Body lotion.

You can choose the sizes that best fit you, I will leave that part to you. I suggest that you buy a narrow anero, so it does not harm you. You are mine and everything I own must always be clean and healthy.

I expect to see these items tidied up, over a white towel by your keyboard. All items must be cleaned before and after use.

And more, download the song "Devil's plaything", by Danzing.

I will talk to you in a few days. Be ready.

Day three.

I wanted to speak to him. If he had followed my orders ipsis litteris (literally), he should be ready by now and at three pm he would be kneeling in front of his computer, waiting for me.