Chapter 1

I was just sitting there smoking the nicest blunt that I ever rolled in my life. Man I have never felt the possibility of reaching the pursuit of happiness growing up. My mom was a actress. She was part of big name movies like the TMNT movies from the 90's. She met my dad on set of the sixth episode of Star Wars where she was a teenage alien. My dad was an actor as well, so of course I am a rich 17 year old. My name is Ares Monster son of Zack Monster and Hera Marley. I am part Greek, German, Jamaican, Irish, Scottish, and Awesome. I live in Sunnyville, California where drugs are the number one selling thing. You want all the drugs to take we have them all.
Fuck the main drug is cocaine but since I am a minor the only drug i do is weed. I have one year left till I can do cocaine and I am excited.

Just as i was halfway through my blunt the door bell rang. I pressed a button that lead to an intercom outside. "It's open!" I called out I heard the door open then I heard the sound of a heela clicking on the hard wood floor.
"Where are you at Ares?" came a beautiful voice that came from the front door. I recognize that voice from anywhere. It was my beautiful 23 year old girlfriend, Jess.
"I am in the movie room babe." I called as I was 3/4 done with my weed. She appeared in the room in a nice beautiful sparkling red dress. Jess was a brunette only 5 ft. tall without her heels on, she had a great smile and hazel eyes. On a scale from an ugly Miley Cyrus bitch ass to a sexy hot Selena Gomez she was a 10 my perfect girl. I could never love anyone else but her because she was my everything.
"What, you couldn't shared that blunt with me sweetie?" She asked with a pissed of look.
"Sorry I fucking didn't know you were coming over babe or else I would've shared with ya." I replied as she sat down by me. "How was acting today girl?" I asked, handing her the rest of my blunt.
"It was alright, till the damn stupid fucking director started getting touchy feely about the main actor not saying his fucking lines right. Its been almost a year since we started filming and the stupid fuck can't remember his damn lines." she replied.

"Damn that nigga needs to get his head out of his ass." I said. Jess is a movie star and she is really good at it. As a matter of fact I met her at one of my mom movie parties and we hooked up after the party.

"Shit ,you got that right." she said finishing up the blunt. She looked stone and started kissing me. I couldn't resist because I mean a man gotta take what he gets. As we started get heavy she stopped and lays her head on my shoulder. "Wanna watch the Avengers, Friday, Malibu most wanted, Ted, or wrestling?" she asked. Damn this woman knows me so well she suggested wrestling.

"How about we watch 8 mile? Havent seen it in a while." I asked, which is true I haven't seen it in a minute.

"Sure," she said, "just so my sexy beast can grow up to be a famous rapper or wrestler."
Oh yeah, Did i forget to mention that I am trying to be a rapper or wrestler?

Authors note Ares is nothing compared to me. Throughout the story there is a lot of different things that happened and it will be Legendary.