13

"I'll grab some medicine for you wait for me here."Her dad said.Soon he came back,helping Jisoo to put on first aid on her wound while Jisoo held a ice bag at her head.Her father suddenly laughed.

"Are you crazy,dad?"Jisoo said.

"No of course not.I just remembered how you were so prone to accidents before.We will always seat together while you whine so loud because the wounds were painful."

"Ah!"Jisoo whined.Her father chuckled.

"Just like that."He finished it up."And you're all done."

"Thanks dad."Her father just nodded."Take a day off tomorrow,let's bring your girlfriend at the hospital for check up.Has she ever been in a check up for the baby?"Jisoo shook her head.

"As far as I know she's not having any check ups yet."

"Great let's bring her tomorrow and let's talk about other stuff.Its 1 am already."

"Oh yeah.Good night—or good midnight dad."Jisoo said.Her father chuckled.

"Good night."They went upstairs,Jisoo went to her room,Irene's already asleep.She put the blanket around Irene then she tried her best not to wake her up as shd laid beside her,but irene suddenly woke up.

"What's that smell?"She sniffed on to Jisoo's clothes."Yuck you're smelly!Go take a bath!"Irene said.

"But my body's sore I wanna sleep."

"Then don't sleep beside me!"Irene shouted.

"Okay fine I'm taking a bath."Jisoo took a bath as she have said,she changed into her pajamas then she dried her hair.She was about to lay next to Irene but Irene stopped her."What?I took a bath already."

"You're still smelly don't sleep beside me."Irene said.

"But I just took a bath."

"No no no I think I'll vomit right here if you will sleep beside me tonight.Go go."Irene said,even kicking her.

"Fine."Jisoo got a blanket from her closet and put it beside the bed.She can actually sleep in other rooms,but she's worried that if Irene needs something she'll be nowhere to be found.She was about to take some pillows but Irene slapped her hand.

"This is mine!"Irene said.

"Fine!Gosh."Jisoo laid at the blanket without pillows,it took her an hour and a half before she was slowly drifting to sleep but then she felt someone tapping her arms.She looked and it's Irene.She was no longer the scary girl earlier,she actually looks like a sweet girl right now with those puppy eyes.

"Can you cook food for me?I want the fried rice you cooks."Irene said.Jisoo didn't complain,she just stood up and offered her hand at Irene.

"Let's go downstairs."Irene smiled and followed her as she held her hand.They went at the kitchen and Jisoo cooked for her even she's sleepless,then she gave it to Irene.Irene finished it all.

"Thank you for the food!"Irene said.Jisoo smiled,Irene looks so cute.She put the plates and utensils at the dishwasher,then she cleaned everything up.Irene was already sleeping at the counter so Jisoo took her at her back,then she walked upstairs.She put Irene down at the bed,she looked at her for a while.

"Cute."She said.She was about to leave her and lay at the floor when Irene held her hand.

"Stay..sleep beside me.."So Jisoo did what Irene told her,she sleep next to her.Irene hugged her."I'm sorry for my attitude earlier,I didn't know my mood swings will be this bad."Jisoo smiled.

"It's okay,Rene.I understand.Now sleep,you and our baby needs to rest.Good night, Irene."Irene smiled.

"Good night,Jisoo."