The fight pt1(angst)

This will be angst and was the one to come up with the idea

Please enjoy ; ] (p.s. lesbians are very pogg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sapnaps POV 

I was sitting on the sofa well Quackity had slept on my lap.It was 10:30 pm and Karl was still not home.I was super angry because Karl was being really sneaky and was coming home very late.I was becoming very drowsy but I needed to confront him so I had to stay awake.It was 11:00 pm when he finally came home.When he saw me he looked shocked.I put Quackitys head on a pillow before I stood up and walked over to Karl.I asked "Where were you?".He didn't answer so louder I said "Where Were You" and he still didn't aswer.So yelling at this point I said "TELL ME WHERE YOU FUCKING WERE".He Yelled back saying "I WAS AT GEORGES HOUSE".I yelled back "LIER, I CALLED GEORGE AND DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU WERE EITHER".We just kept screaming at each other forgetting Quackity was still in the room.

Quackity's POV

I woke up to screaming and it sounded like Sapnap and Karl.I didn't like loud noises because it brought me back to when I was with Schalt.Scared, I went to our room hoping I wouldn't be able to hear them.When I gotten there I grabbed a octopus squishmallow and started to hug it tightly.

When I gotten there I grabbed a octopus squishmallow and started to hug it tightly

I started to think of the good times we had trying drown out the noises.

Karls POV

The reason I was sneaking around was because our 1 year anniversity was coming up and I was working with Niki trying to prepare something perfect for them.It was going to be a fairytale theme picnic.I was coming to pick up Quackity and Sapnap to bring them to the picnic spot.But instead of being there I am argueing with Sapnap.In my fit of rage I yell "SHUT UP, I WAS BUSY PREPARING A FUCKING PICNIC TO CELEBRATE OUR RELASHIONSHIP.".That seemed to shut him up.I stormed off to a geust bedroom and called Niki to tell her that the picnic was off before I fell asleep.

Sapnaps POV

After Karl had said that he left an felt like a asshole.I went to our room and saw Quackity curled up in a ball in the corner of the room I felt bad for him.I went up to him and saw that he was asleep so I brought him to the bed and cuddled him trying to think of ways to makup with Karl before drifting off to sleep

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading and sorry if this was bad

I will make a part two and don't forget to leave Ideas for me to make - Author chan