~1~

"FUCK YOU JULES, FUCK YOU AND YOUR UGLY ASS FACE!" I was so fucking mad at her. Why would she snitch to my mum. I obviously have a serious drug addiction but i wasn't born yesterday, i knew this already.

"I love you Rue, please, love me back, I-i'm sorry just love me." I couldnt fucking believe what this cunt was saying.
SMACK! I slapped that motherfucking whore bitch twat right across the face. The force was so strong that she instantly fell to the ground and began to cry. I just laughed at her before walking away to find my suitcase.

~~~

~~~

I turned sides while laying in bed to see who on earth was making my phone vibrate so rapidly. It was that dumb bitch Jules trying to get me to love her again.
"don't do this Rue, your better than this. This isn't you. please, ur gonna kill yourself. just come back and love me. i can't make it all better."
I threw my phone at the blanket covered mirror and watched it crumble to the floor. i stared at it. my thoughts began to race. my mum knew everything now and i couldn't even imagine the ass whooping i was gonna get. i stood up from my bedside and pulled the bottomless pit of a drug filled suitcase out from underneath. "which drug today?" i wondered. i thought about molly but it wasn't quite right for this moment. then there was weed, meth, opiates, coke... you know what, im gonna... lmao imagine shuving drugs up your ass. clearly i was joking. i can't imagine it having any effect other than a long term asshole enlargement from the stretch, but you gotta make it fit somehow.
SLAM. Oh shit, mum's home. i quickly snorted the coke leaving a nice burn in my snot and hair infested nostril then i shove the suitcase of drugs back in its place snuck under my bed.
"Rue! Rue, come and help me with the shopping please" I heard my mum struggle with the bags of food i never even eat so i walked over to my door and left my room.
"cumming!" i shouted right before i got a massive hit of coke along with a head spin resulting in me losing my balance and running into the wall. "FUCK"
"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE, YOUNG LADY"
I didn't have a come back so i just sat in the ground silently waiting for the head spins to stop. A moment later i felt a little better so i got up and continued to the kitchen while also praying that my mum wouldn't say anything about the drugs jules told her i was doing.
I finished unpacking the shopping and putting them away in their allocated places and headed back to my room knowing if i stayed any longer i would get some sort of punishment but so far it seemed like my mum was playing dumb with me. when i entered my room I picked up my now smashed phone and saw another truck load of messages from the horny slut. i couldn't care less right now. i just needed some of that good brain damaging crack to stop all my thoughts racing. so, for the millionth time today i go back to my suitcase.
swallowing a good few pills i hop in my shitty ass bed and fall asleep to the clam and drowsiness of the pills hoping i never wake up.