Chapter 14: Nightmares

"Please Remember, love."

"Bukas ka nalang kaya pumunta don."

"Take care, love!"

"David? Mahal mo 'ko diba?"

"Oo naman! Ikaw lang ang nag-iisang love ko!"

"Umalis ka na! Leave me alone, I don't need you!"

"Is that what you want? You don't need me? Leave you alone? Off the wedding? Fine. Kase pagod na rin ako. Kung pagod ka na, mas lalong pagod na rin ako."

"Napagod lang akong magpatuloy pero hindi ako napagod na mahalin ka."

David woken up by his nightmare, panting and gasping for an air, sweats all over his forehead.

"Babe, you okay?" Diana, his wife asked as she sat up to attend her husband.

"Y-yes, babe. Matulog nalang ulit tayo." His response that made her nodded her head.

It's been months, almost 2 months since his wedding.

Dalawang buwan na rin syang masaya sa piling ng asawa. Ngunit nitong mga nakaraang linggo, lagi syang nagigising sa mga hindi malinaw na panaginip.

Those are blurry in his mind, but words are very crystal clear.

"Love, ilang babies gusto mo?" David asked the woman beside him.

She turns her head to face him and look at him with that questioning looks. He chuckled and scratched his head.

"Oh? Nagtatanong lang naman po ako, mahal." He said, and sheepishly smiled.

"Bakit ka nagtatanong?" She asked him back.
"Hmmmm." He pulled her even more, beside him and look ahead.

"So that we can plan their future in advance. Tapos aayusin agad natin 'yong mga dapat na magiging buhay nila." His words, then forced a smile.

She's only staring on him, mesmerizing his features, feels in love with his voice, it's just them, keeping each other inside their own arms.

David then face her,  winked and smiles at her sarcastically.

"At para Gawin na rin natin ang first baby -- aray naman love! Masakit!" He says and at the same time, winched in pain. Who wouldn't?! Ikaw ba naman mapingot sa ear.

"Anong gagawin ha? Tumigil ka sa kung ano mang binabalak mo sa'kin, David ha. No! Not now, not yet." She said firmly and let go of his ear na agad nyang dinampian ng halik.

"I'm sorry," she then whispers. That made David falls deeply in love with her.

She's a woman of her words. Kapag sinabi nya, sinabi nya. Walang bawian, walang lokohan. And no one can break that, not even him. Kaya mahal na mahal nya nga eh.

She rested her head on his chest and snakes around her arms on his waist.

"But to answer your question, two or three is enough." She pause and secretly smiled on her thought. David mums and let her talk.

"Two boys and one girl. Our boys will protect their sister. Tsaka na natin planuhin 'yong magiging buhay nila, love. Well, in fact, we cannot plan their lives ahead though. Buhay nila 'yon eh. We won't dictate everything sa kanila. At least, we all have the means to take good care of them, diba? Tsaka Ayoko na mahigpit tayo sa kanila. Yes, we will teach them, discipline them, pero syempre mild lang 'yong discipline sessions, we will laid our NOs and YES. Hindi natin ipaparamdam sa kanila na they're not love. Mamahalin natin sila kahit sa pinaka bad side nila, dahil anak natin sila." She said and looked at him, smiling.