Part 4.0

A/N: This chapter contains heavy topics so here's your warnings.

TW: talks of miscarriages, blood, hospitals.
———————————————————————
Omniscient p.o.v

Adonis sped into the Emergency entrance of Delaney Hospital, trying his hardest to ignore Jamal's cries because it pained him. The slender male was torn, hearing his friend in distress that he almost cried himself. He cursed that strange man that caused Jamal this pain and made a mental note to convince Jamal to make a formal police report about him or at least come and stay with him and his boyfriends for the remainder of his pregnancy.

Adonis ignored the puddle of blood pooling on his car floor mat; that was something he could worry about later. His priority was getting Jamal inside that clinic safely.

"It's okay, pretty boy, we're almost inside, okay?" he soothed. Jamal couldn't respond with words. He hoped his grunt of pain was enough. The pregnant male was trying to think of everything but his current situation. He was afraid that he was losing his babies, disheartened that Hector wasn't here to help him through this, and even more heartbroken at the fact that if he were to lose his babies, Hector wouldn't have been by his side.

Adonis found parking rather quickly. He rushed out of his car and to the passenger side tersely. "I'm going to unbuckle the seatbelt and pull you out, okay, babe? Just breathe; we got this," Adonis spoke, trying not to give away the panic he felt. Jamal nodded hastily as he let out hollowed breaths.

Adonis helped Jamal out of his 2020 Toyota Rav4, trying to ignore the blood soaking Jamal's sweats. He knew Jamal didn't need him panicking right now, so he tried his best.

Adonis managed to get Jamal to the front of the emergency room doors. He saw a few people sitting in the waiting area but didn't even bother taking Jamal to sit down; he took the bleeding man straight to the oval desk where the nurses sat. "Hi! My brother needs help; please, please help us," he pleaded.

A blonde petite lady jumped up out of her seat to help Adonis with Jamal, while a tall muscular man typed away on his computer. "Oh my goodness, what happened?!" the blonde woman gasped, helping Jamal up. Jamal moaned in pain, clutching onto his bump, silent prayers leaving his lips.

"Nobody is taking you away from me. Not even God," Jamal thought. His children will be fine; this is all a misunderstanding; it has to be, he prayed. A bystander would laugh at him categorizing something like this as a misunderstanding; how could that be a mistake.

"Please help my babies," Jamal weakly uttered. The woman, whose name tag read Diana, held him tight.

"Darrian, forget the form. Help me get him to the back; we can handle that later. Alert the ER techs and nurses, then come help me!" Diana instructed. "Sir, please follow me; we're going to get your friend a bed," she stated, directing her attention to Adonis.

The slender male nodded, willing his hands to stop shaking. He refused to look down at his hands because he knew Jamal's blood was covering them; he couldn't look.

The nurse led Jamal to a bed with the help of her coworker and Adonis. Once they got to the room full of other patients, some in beds covered by thin curtains, on stretchers outside rooms, and others sitting in chairs with blankets covering them, Adonis couldn't help but begin to panic a little more.

The nurses in the space quickly put their attention on Jamal. Once Adonis saw the nurses taking care of Jamal, he sighed in relief. "Pretty boy, I'm gonna go make some calls while the nurses take care of you, okay? Don't be scared; I'm right outside those curtains; I promise you!" Adonis reassured, kissing the top of Jamal's head.