3

Nina Mcnair stood up from her position on the floor and brushed herself down. She was busy checking on the clone Patrick had brought home. Nina at first thought she was dead, the poor thing breathed so quietly Nina had, had to wet her hand and hold it under her nose to make sure she was alive.

The moment the three guys had stepped foot in the door Nina's whole demeanour had changed. Her usual kind and gentle manner was replaced by someone completely alien to her comrades, as she started to toss out a series of rapid commands left, right and center.

Needless to say they hadn't argued with what she'd told them to do and as a result their new guest was bathed and clothed in a baggy shirt and a pair of jeans that were a size too big in a matter of minutes. Which had meant Nina could get going with a basic examination and none of the boys would be blushing at the sight of her nakedness.

Having finished with the basics and determining her as about as healthy as a person could get, she held onto the clones right hand; Her ring finger was missing, most likely attached to her duplicate who needed it to be all perfect. Nina thought cynically, she hated those that idolised the whole idea of perfection. The rich were exploiting what Nina very well considered to be other human beings and just the idea of what these people were doing sent her spiralling into a red hot rage.

Putting a lid on her anger Nina climbed the all three of the houses narrow staircases and approached Patrick's door (the only one on the floor). She stepped noiselessly into his room, the only indication of her presence being the soft clicking of the door as it closed.

Patrick was in the furthest corner of the room, his head ducked low to avoid impact with the slanted ceiling. He was leaning intently over some papers.

She threaded her arms around his waist and rested her chin on his shoulder. He responded by reaching behind him and touching her waist 'Hey you,'

Nina smiled, 'Hey you,' she replied still resting on his shoulder.

Patrick turned around to face her, pulling Nina to him. 'How's our guest doing?' she held onto him as tightly as she could without hurting him. 'She's fine, still sleeping. That pressure point Beo hit is going to keep her out for a while. Which means...' she let the sentence drag on so the suggestion would sink in.

He laughed leaning down so his lips were hovering just above hers 'Well in that case,'

He'd barely kissed her when somebody banged on the door.

Nina groaned, annoyed 'What!' she snapped.

'Get your clothes on you two she's waking up!' Starr shouted through the door.

Patrick laughed, "Out for a while hey?"

"Shut it," Nina told him walking to the door

pushing himself up from the desk Patrick followed. Nina noticed there were circles under his brown eyes but didn't mention it.

'Come on lets go greet our guest,' he nodded. Nina opened the door to see Starr leaning against the wall running his hand repeatedly through his hair. Nina had to wonder what Beo was doing to put Starr in his current state of stress.

Everybody loved Beo but his madness would no doubt drive Starr to an early grave.

'Thank the heavens!' Starr said like they were both his salvation 'You guys take forever, I would ask what you were doing in there but I have a feeling I really don't want to know,'

'Your disgusting imagination aside what has you so worked up?' Nina asked him threading Patrick's hand through hers. Starr's shoulders slumped.

'Big guy's gone soft on us,' Nina raised her eyebrows and Starr shook his head. 'You'll see when we get down,'