♥︎Valentina♥︎

I don't care what he said 'DoNt LeAvE tHe HoUsE' bull shit I do what I want. I put on My most sluty dress because I had one with me. I put on Makeup and did my hair  I knew where he was The Club... so of course  I went there  just to see him with some men. As he stared me down  I threw a smile as I walked to the dance  fool and started  to Dance to make him even  more mad. A man around my age grabs my hips and go's  down to my ear and asks if I am single. I knew Diego heard  him, No I am owned I said as I pushed him off and moved to diego.. I pulled on his hair to move him to where I was at his ear, Who owns me? I whisper  with lust in my tone. Me he says back before  he could  do anything  I moved at started  to walk  to the door I could  here him say 'this woman is fuck hot as shit she's mine and mine ONLY.' Before  I walked  out the door. I needed him so bad. I needed him to fuck me so hard I can only remember his name.  He texted me.

《Diego♡》I want you on the bed with a blind  Fold on and nothing  on here me or your punshishment will be bad. Do you here MD?

《Valentina♡》what if I don't? Whats my punishment?

《Diego♡》do you rly want to know

《Valentina♡》 Yes

《Diego♡》35 spanks,you won't get to cum and you get the gag ball.

《Valentina 》 not enough

《Diego♡》that's the lowest  the your going to get I still have to think about it.

《Valentina♡》 k

Of course  I am going to disobey  him.

★NOT DONE★