88- I Do

I stood off to the side where I could watch everyone walk down the aisle without Jasper seeing me.

I could see Jasper standing next to Esme, fidgeting with his sleeve. He was nervous, but so was I.

"You look beautiful, Emma." I turned around to see Sam walking up to me with Carlisle. Both wore matching suits, and I was so happy they were with me.

"Thank you, Sam," I told him, a smile on my face.

"You ready?" Carlisle asked me.

"I'm ready," I responded, turning around to watch everyone walk.

As the music started, Esme took Jasper's hand in her own and began to walk down the aisle. The two walked peacefully as everyone in the audience smiled at them.

We had invited a lot of people that the Cullens knew. The entire Denali coven was here, along with two vampires who were Jasper's friends. I had invited some people from the Rez who I knew. There were a few normal people in the audience, like Charlie, who was ecstatic when I had invited him along with Bella. No one from the school was invited, and I only realized that after Bella had brought it up a few days prior.

I focused back on the aisle as Jasper and Esme made it to the alter. Esme hugged Jasper before sitting down. Jasper took his spot up in front and turned to watch everyone else walk down the aisle. The setting sun behind him made everything look picture perfect.

We both watched as Rosalie and Noah walked down the aisle with Emmet, Edward, Seth, Alice, Bree, and Emily following. They all looked so at peace as they smiled up at Jasper. They made it up to the front one by one, and they all took their places.

Then Quill and Embry walked down the aisle with Paul trailing behind them. None of them were arguing like they had the day before. Instead, Quill and Embry threw flowers down the aisle as if it were their greatest joy in life. The three made it to the end and sat down.

"Alright, Emma," Sam told me. "It's time."

Both Sam and Carlisle placed their arms out for me. I interlocked both my arms around theirs. "Don't let me fall," I told them, suddenly very nervous about walking down the aisle.

"Never," Carlisle told me, tightening his grip on my arm.

The music changed as the three of us walked to the end of the aisle. We rounded the corner as everyone stood up, but all I cared about was Jasper.

His golden eyes locked with mine, and I felt a pulling sensation in my gut.

There he was, standing at the end of the impossibly long aisle that Alice had insisted on. I had seen him from the side, but this was different. All else faded away as I looked at Jasper's face. His blonde hair was styled like it was every day, and I was glad he hadn't changed it for today. He had an unmatchable smile, and I don't think I had ever seen him happier.

I could see him glance down to look at my dress when his eyes caught my shoe choice. He looked back up at me, trying not to laugh at what I had decided to wear.

I continued to walk down the aisle until we reached the end. As we did, I turned to Sam first and hugged him before doing the same with Carlisle. Both of them smiled at me before taking their seats.

I moved to take my place across from Jasper as he took my hands in his.

"Cowboy boots and a tiara?" he asked me jokingly.

"In my defense, you chose the tiara without me knowing," I told him, squeezing his hands in mine to make sure this was real.

"You look beautiful."