Chapter 24

Sky's POV:

Unedited

I WAS GOING TO MAKE YALL WAIT BUT I FEEL LIKE BEING NICE TODAY❤️

Rosalina pulling down my shorts revealing Semi Hard bulging against my boxers

She looks at me before pressing her tongue against my clothed hard making me groan. Rosa rubs her hand against my hard her slowly making me groan out of Frustration.

"Stop teasing me rose" i say lowly making her chuckle before pulling my dick out of my boxers.

She wraps her small hand wrap my shaft stroking slowly she gets back up off her knees still stroking me she shoves her fingers into my mouth making me gag lightly.

Pulling her saliva coated fingers out of my mouth she puts it on my cock lubricating it going back down to her knees she slowly takes my dick into her mouth not Gagging. Grabbing her ponytail i look at her

"You little slut you don't even have a gag reflex" i chuckle lowly looking at her moving her head back her fourth

She pulls back saliva strings out her mouth "fuck my face" she says making me raise and eyebrow

"You want me to Fuck your face" she nods her head

Grabbing her hair Tightly I shove my cock into her mouth pushing my hips forward making my cock go deeper  into to back of her throat.

I slowly thrust my hips before gradually going faster.

"Fuck" I moan throwing my head back still thrusting into her mouth. The only thing that could be Heard were my moan and the sound of my cock going in and out of her mouth.

She look up at me with tears In her eyes while sucking harshly making me move my hips Even  faster than before making the tears run down her cheeks.

"I'm going to cum" I moan loudly feeling the knot In my stomach tighten.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth" i ask Rosa breathing heavily. She nods her head fastly before sucking even more harshly on my cock

"You dirty little slut" i say through a moan before letting my Thick white Cum coat the Back of her throat.

I thrust one more time upwards staying there for a couple seconds before I pull my cock out of her mouth I watch as she swallows all my cum even swiping the cum of the covers of her mouth with her finger before putting it into her mouth and moaning.

"Stick out your Tongue" she obeys and sticks out her Tongue.

I slap my Cock against her tongue getting the left over Cum out.

"You taste so Fucking good" she says breathing a little heavy while looking up at me on her knees, her dark makeup smudged around her eyes.

I grab her throat tightly making her stand up and gasp a little "I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy until it's red" i say pulling her into a sloppy French kiss