Chapter 22

Rosalina's POV:

|unedited|

"It's so nice of you to come visit your husband" Michael said with a smirk. "Your not my husband" "well technically I am Rosa". "Don't call me that anyways let's me just get to the point of why I'm here" i say plopping down the big stack of papers on the table.

"What's that" he asked looking down at the papers. I search through the papers and pull out one and hold it up Against the glass "what do you think it is" I smirk he looks back up at me with anger "you can get rid of me rosa" his face turning red

"Oh my sweet sweet Michael I can and I will I'm not afraid of you anymore so either you sign this paper or I'll have those guards and your little Inmate friends do it for you" i say looking at my acrylic nails before slipping the paper under the glass with a carpenters pencil.

On my way to the prison I called a couple friends that I knew worked in the prison that Micheal was staying in. I made some Arrangements and they knew if Michelle tried anything or wouldn't sign the papers to give him a little Biffing

He looks over at the three buff guards standing behind me and cowers

"Fine" he says through His teeth before picking up pencil.

After her signs the paper he slips it back under the glass I pick it up and read it to make sure her actually signed it. Putting the paper back onto go the stack I grab the papers and proceed to get up but not before saying a couple last words

"You can control me anymore. Have a nice life Michael" i say putting the phone back on the hook I stop at the door and turn towards one of the guards "you know what to do" i say walking out the door my heels click with each step

I laugh hearing his yells and things clashing as I walk out

As I was walking out to my car I felt the urge to throw up running towards the grass I hold onto the wall throwing up.

I wipe my mouth and scrunch up my nose at the smell.

Getting in my car I scroll through the apps on my phone and text my lawyer Nicole before pressing pandora typing up Leslie gore and pressing You don't own me satisfied face.

——

Sky's POV:

Looking over at Rosalina sitting at her desk typing on her computer I pull out my letter of reassignment it's better for her and me if I just leave this job.

placing it on my desk I reach under my desk and grab my things I leave and hour early than I'm supposed to for I won't have to see her face.

Getting onto my motorcycle I text rowan to meet me at the club since I don't have a job anymore I might as well get a drink to keep Rosalina off my mind.

𓆉

𓆉

𓆉

𓆉

Walking into Dannie's I see Dan standing behind the bar he's the one that owns Dannie's.

"Hey Dan" I say with a sign before sitting down "fought day kid" her ask wiping down the counters I look around the bar to see some people dancing on the dance floor and some chatting "you could say that"

"The usual" he asked i nod my head leaning against the counter "you wanna talk about it" he places two fireball shot glasses in-front of me.

Picking up to shot I knock them both back without wincing before telling him 3 more and setting down the money.

"I don't know many another time" he nods understanding that I don't want to talk. Feeling eyes on me I look over to my right to see a beautiful blond headed girl with light brown eyes looking back over at my shot I hear a chair screech and walking coming towards me.

The blonde places her hand on my legs and rubs it slowly "you look like you need a little... relaxation hm" she asked moving her hands a little higher

Looking at over at her i study her face a little before agreeing "I might as-well" I thought to myself. I Walk towards the back where there are private beds I open the curtain letting her walk in first I stand at the end of the bed while she hits on the end she unbuckles my pants about to pulling them down when I stop her.

"I can't I'm sorry" I say looking away before buckling back up and pants and leaving the room not letting her talk. I say a very quick bye to Dan and walk to my bike Feeling sick just thinking about doing something with another women who ain't Rosalina.

It might sound stupid but it felt like I was betraying her even tho I wasn't. Sighing I text Rowan nvm and get on my bike and driving home.

A/n: 😵‍💫