Misaki's Profile

(A/N: Okay, so I just reconsidered cancelling this book because it is a sequel to probably the best Kairi Sane fanfic I've ever written, probably next to "My Heart Will Go On" and the remake.

The only reason I decided to keep doing this book is simple: I want this to be the first wrestling series and be fun exciting rather than have it be about an old man who's out of touch and doesn't know what's cool anymore along with his best friend Bruce.

So, this is Misaki's profile, the first ever female OC I've ever created and I want to make sure that the first one is so good.

So anyways...)

Ring Name: Mika Hashimoto

Real Name: Misaki Hashimoto

Age: 29

Height: 5' 3"

From: Tokyo, Japan

Theme:

Accomplishments:

Wonder of Stardom Champion (3x)
World of Stardom Champion (2x)

Mentor: Kanako Urai

Love Interest: Izano Urai

Bio:

Born in Tokyo, Japan, Misaki Hashimoto has wanted to become a professional wrestler since she watched Dash Chisako, and Lita.

Trained by Kanako Urai herself, after retiring from pro wrestling like her baby brother, Misaki has been successful in World Wonder Ring of Stardom, where she was the company's champion 2 times, and 3 time Wonder of Stardom Champion.

Now, she found herself in All Elite Wrestling after a successful career in Japan, but Misaki would meet the son of the legend Oshiro Urai himself, Izano Urai.

The two would become great friends right off the bat due to their history with his family, but do they fall for each other?