Chapter 14

"Yeah, another strike!" Y/N cheered as Hoseok bowed at her applause.

"Thank you, my lucky charm." He brushed back her hair making her feel giddy.

"Hey, no flirting aloud." Yoongi scolded.

"Maybe there is." She caught everyone of guard. "Care to make it interesting?"

"What do you mean by that?" Namjoon asked.

"Next person to get a strike, gets to go out with me." She grinned, "If you guys don't get it, then I'll try to get a strike. If I do, I get to choose who gets to go out with me."

They all looked at each other as if trying to agree on what she was saying. "I'm in." Jungkook said cheerfully.

The others agreed. "Let's get this over with." Yoongi said taking a bowling ball.

He stood in position, aiming at the pins. He slowly walked forward and let the ball roll out of his hands. It rolled down the bowling lane straight into the gutter.

He turned to them and put his hands up, "Oh no. I missed." He said bluntly.

"Yeah right." Namjoon said getting ready. He took his bowling ball, rolled it and knocked over four pins. "Guess I'm on the waiting list."

"You were great." Y/N pat his back laughing.

Taehyung got up and took his bowling ball, he looked at Y/N who was giving him a thumbs up. He rolled the ball and knocked over seven pins.

He blinked at the score board, 'Atleast now I can build up my courage.'

"Don't worry Tae." She said as he sat next to her, "We'll go out soon."

Her words made his heart flutter, he turned away from her so she couldn't see his red face.

"My turn." Jungkook said, he rolled his ball and knocked over nine pins. "Ah. Dang it." He dragged his feet.

"Your turn lucky charm." Hoseok handed her a bowling ball. "Thanks." She didn't realize that it was heavy until now.

She took position, being careful to not put all her weight on her injured foot. She took a breath and rolled it down the bowling lane.

She crossed her fingers as the ball knocked down all the pins. 'I was not expecting that.'

"I guess I'm chosing." She smiled walking towards them. She scanned between Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook and Taehyung.

She knew that Yoongi wasn't going to come, Taehyung seemed a little nervous about everything. Jungkook just looked at her with puppy eyes, Namjoon...

"Namjoon." She giggled making his eyes widen. "Huh?"

She saw Taehyung sigh with relief, Yoongi just rolled his eyes and Jungkook was pouting sending death glares to Namjoon.

"Will you take me out?" She walked over to him.

"Sure. Does tomorrow work for you?" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yes it does." She giggled turning to Jungkook. "Come bowl with me Kookie." She dragged him away making the others laugh.

*****

"It's not going to be anything big."

"I know." She giggled.

She was on the phone with Namjoon as she was picking an outfit for their hang out.