Part 4

Mei Pov:

"Here Dad!" You get up your seat carrying some dumplings and show them to your dad "Hmm It's Perfect" You grinned at your successful dumplings But Then you turn around hearing a ad about the 4-Town tour *Gasps* "Oh My Gosh" You exclaimed at the ad

 "Ugh Who are these Hip poppers? And why are they called 4-Town when theres 5 of them?" Mom said "Uh i don't know, some of the kids at school likes them?" You awkwardly answered "You mean Miriam? That girl is odd" you sadden at her.

"Well at least she's somewhat smart and looks decent idk how to describe Y/N he/she's so cavemen like?" You started frowning at your mom, so what he/she is like that he/she's a awsome person to be around "Well he does put on a good performance as the red panda plus he cleans really well" 

Mom looks like she's reconsidering "Well i suppose he does put a good act but why does he never clean himself up if he can clean so well? I just don't get it?" You felt like you wanted to tell her shes wrong but she gets up as the dinner is ready so you just brush it off for now

Later

You do your homework while listening to Nobody Like You *huming* "huh? That looks like devon?" While doing your homework you accidently sketched devon the daisy mart clerk "Pfft i don't see what mir sees in him? He's not that cute" You continued on to draw

"Alright his shoulders are kind of nice i guess and his eyes are fine" you finished drawing devon but then you realize that you drew devon as a handsome muscular man then he actually is.

No no no there's no way you think like this, Agh maybe just one more drawing just one, you roll under your bed and sketched another one and then another and another till you thought of Y/N

At the thought of your childhood friend you instantly flipped to the next page "Y/N? Why does My mom not like him? He/she doesn't care much for his/her appearance sure but its a choice, he/she's a really genuine person and his/her weird smile looks cute i guess" you muttered 

You look at the cute drawing of Y/N And started blushing and your heart was beating really fast Why do i feel like... "Mei-Mei Are You Doing Homework?" Mom asks behind the door you accidently hit your head on the bed "Oh Gosh" you look at the drawing of Y/N and the rest of the pages being drawing of devon, you  quickly jumped into bed.

You realized you left the notebook on the ground "Mei-Mei you want some snacks?" Your mom enters your room holding some snacks "Cool, Great, Thanks!" You franticly said, Don't look at the notebook, Don't look at the notebook, don't look at the notebook! 

Mom looks down and notice the homework, NO! "Oh is that you homework?" NO NO NO! "Uh it's nothing uh" she picks it up and looks at the drawings "Oh no Oh no no no Mei!" You looked at her awkwardly "It's just a boy" 

"A BOY!" She franticly flips the pages She gasped at one of them, Please dont see the picture of Y/N, "Who Is This? Did He Do This To You?" She shows you a picture of you getting pulled closer to devon "Mom Please Stop It's Fake It's Not Real!" You pull the notebook out of her hand.

You tugged and tugged until some pages got pulled out, you look inside the notebook and sighed when you realize the Y/N drawing wasn't ripped out "That hat? Is That The Sketchy Clerk At The Daisy Mart!" On No "Mom Please Don't Do This!".

Y/N Pov:

"Buy Whatever Snacks you and your friends want and come back here i'll be waiting" your mom says handing you some cash "Thanks mom but you don't have to do this you need the money remember?" You said pushing back her cash "No I Want You To Have The Best Life So Take This Money And Buy Some Snacks for You and Your friends Tommorow"