Truth Comes Out

A/N: Damn guys, I am so sorry. A whole bloody year? I had'nt even realized...well if anyone is still reading I guess I will upload what I have right now...I had meant for it to be longer. But I have had such a crazy life going on then when I finally got a new laptop and could write again, I was too busy too. And now I have a friend living with me and will soon be moving rooms and sharing one with her....here is the thing I have *always* been the only girl child in the house, and the MIDDLE child at that, and have NEVER had to share a room before, so this is a big thing for me....it will be interesting but the GOOD thing is I am GRADUATING high school in like....LESS THAN TWO WEEKS. April 24th. O.O Anyway I hope you all enjoy this and I will hopefully soon be back to writing more (It may be a while before it gets more consistent because I do not yet have MicroWordOffice.

So enjoy!

COPYRIGHT: @SiriusPadBlackFoot.

*Continuation of Chapter Six*

*Truth Comes Out*

*Natalie’s POV*

-Next Day around Noon-

I was rudely awakened from my slumber next to Ava’s bed when I heard Remus and James arguing with Madame Pomfrey. “But we want to see her! Let us in!” 

“I’m sorry lads, but she’s asleep right now, Mr. Black and Miss. Hendricks are in there right now with her, you lads will have to come back later-when she is awake I will allow more visitors. I looked up at Sirius and spoke quietly saying, “I’ll leave and let one of them come in. I’m about to fall back asleep anyway-just then I heard a louder commotion from outside the infirmary doors and then James came running in carrying a limp Lily in his arms. I jumped from seat worried when James winked and laid Lily down in the bed next to Ava’s Remus and Peter had followed behind James, and were now crowded  between Lily and Ava’s beds. Madam Pomfery sighed shaking her head she walked over “No one else enters. Up you get Miss. Evans-next time you lads might want to try to be better convincing.” She said walking off to her office and shutting the door.

We all grinned at other and settled ourselves down beside Ava’s bed sullenly watching her sleeping form. “When will she wake up?” Lily asked in a quiet voice and James wraps an arm around her shoulder as I reply, “We aren’t really sure Lils, but she will wake up. Soon. She would not leave us in turmoil for that long.” I said confidently. 

Lily gave me a grateful look and I noticed she made no effort at all to remove James’ arm from around her shoulders.

I gave her a short sly grin, adding a quick wink in there before my face became grim and solemn again. I nearly jumped when Sirius sprang up form were he had been resting right next to Ava’s side. It was then that I noticed the reason he had jumped up  startled in surprise at the sight of Ava’s eyes, why open and blinking a confused and dazed look on her face and she tried to slowly pull herself into a sitting position. 

"Oh gosh, someone please tell me how long I was out for this time." Ava asked in a slightly worried voice that was dripping with sarcasm. Our Ava was back.

"So would someone like to fill me on what exactly happened, or are you all just going to continue giving me such creepy stares? My mind er is a little fuzzy of the last things I remember before waking up just now." Ava asked I laughed and reached out to hug her before rudely getting shoved aside by Sirius who enfolded her in a big bear hug.

I laughed again and stuck my tongue out at Sirius when he was shoved to the floor by Remus, Peter and Lily who all gave her one giant hug while James sat rolling on the floor in laughter at the look on his best mates face who was rubbing his head he'd hit being shoved out of the way.

"Alright seriously someone please inform on what happened." Ava said patting a pouting Sirius's head. "Well..." and so began the long story or explanation about what had gone on the night before.

*Ava's POV*

"So let me get thsi straight, as it is all starting to come back to me now...so they..they know now about? About Moony and us?" I asked looking at the mauraders faces in time to see looks of horror. "Who knows what now?" Natalie asked giving me a sharp look. "Woops?" I said glancing at Remus who looked a little scared- that was when I knew he was going to tell them. "Would someone like to inform Natalie and I what we are missing?" Lily asked standing up with her hands on her hips giving me a glare that said Id better start talking because my life depended on it.

"Er well you see Lily, it's not really my place to say anything. But I will tell you that I am- "Muffliato." (A/N: I forget the correct spell or spelling sorry!) I said glancing at Madame Pomfrey's office door as I cast the spell her way. "I will tell you that, I am an unregistered Animangis." I blurted out. Lily just watched me quietly for a moment. "And you have been for how long now? You were planning to tell Natalie and I when exactly?" she asked still with an unreadable expression on her face.

"I umm well I don't know, when, uh well um after we graduated of course- you know right after we'd finished auror training and stuff and yea." I said smiling a big huge fake smiling hoping that she would buy the whole story.  "Sure and I love James." Lily said giving me a dead on glare. "Okay alright, alright I wasn't really planning on telling you until I had to, I thought it was nice to have a thing between just me and the lads. You know I share everything else with you guys and I already know you don't approve of just the pranks, so how would you react to my becoming animangus, you'd have tried to stop me I know it." I got all that out and let out a deep breath. 

Natalie and Lily just stare at me quietly for a few minutes before Natalie gets up and storms away. "Nat please come back! Please!" I called after her. I knew I shouldn't have let her know, the reason her and Lil would have stopped me from doing it if they had known was because of Natalie's sister who had gone insane from an animangus transformation process, gone wrong. 

"Lily, do you think she'll ever talk to me again?" I asked a few tears slipping down my face, I felt Sirius slid into the bed next to me and wrap an arm around my shoulder. Lily looked at me sadly, "I think she will Ava, you just gotta give her time...she lost a lot to an animangus accident...so give her time." Lily finished giving me a hug then mumbling something about going to find where Natalie had run off too. "We should get going to, thanks for not spilling anything about me just yet Avs." Remus said giving me a quick kiss on the forehead. James gave me a big bear hug and Peter waved before the three of them left, following after Lily. Only Sirius remained sitting with me, his arm wrapped tightly around my shoulders holding me into him.

I was glad I hadn't upset at least one of my best friends, I know the other lads were not mad at me but it still hurt that I had messed things up with Lily and Natalie. I should have told them about my becoming an animangus long ago...after I had done it- or even before. "Do you think I did the right thing having not told them before now, Sirius?" I asked quietly as I laid my head back into his shoulder enjoying the warmth and comfort her provided. 

"I think you did just what you had too Rose, if you had told them before you wouldn't have gotten away with doing it- or Moony's secret would have come out then. This way they'll only be upset with you for a night, then back to being your best mates and the best part of it all is that Remus's secret is not out." Sirius spoke re-assuredly to me.