☆ Part 14 ☆

Heyy, I want to start with an apology to all of you! It really has been a while since I wrote here. I have been writing for myself, in Dutch, but didn't write on Wattpad. It was a few days ago that I realized that I have some unfinished business here and that I badly want to finish it, for myself and for you all both! I'm not sure yet if I'll start another story here again, but I do know that I'll finish this one and my other story (it's called "that little space between never and ever", you can find it on my profile!) with a lot of joy and love. Hopefully you will enjoy reading this new chapter, and as I mentioned at the end of part 13 (which you ofcourse forgot, that's totally on me) there will only be two more parts on this story, this one and part 15.
Lots of love and take care!! xx

"What can I pour for you?" The waitress asked as she came to our table. I sat next to Charles in the hotel's restaurant. Pierre was sitting at the other side of the table.
"Just a glass of water, please." I said after the boys had requested their order.

"Just water?" Charles said with raised eyebrows after the waitress had walked away. I nodded and pointed at my belly. "Yeah, look at this." Charles shook his head and picked my hand. "Camille, you are looking beautiful! I can't see any fat and if you had, so what?" I bit my lip and shook my head. "Nevermind." I mumbled, but Pierre catched me smiling. "I totally agree with Charles." He said to me and Charles looked up.

"Of course you do." Charles answered what Pierre said. "You can't disagree, because it is the truth." Pierre laughed and it was amazing to hear that sound again. I had really missed it, I love his laugh so much. "It's the truth indeed." My cheek coloured a little red. "Well, I have to take a part of your pies then." I looked at the boys. "Do whatever you want." Pierre answered. "Even if you eat the whole piece." Charles added.

Our orders got delivered and I sipped from my water. Charles and Pierre both cut off a part of their pies and Charles jumped up from his chair. ''Give me a moment, I'm gonna fix an extra plate for you.'' He said and walked away towards one of the waiters. Pierre and I were left together at the table. My brother first looked at Charles who was busily talking, but then turned his attention to me.

''He really is good for you, isn't he?''
''Yeah, you're right. He is good for me indeed.'' I said with a sigh and looked down at the table. Somehow I felt bad for him. It hurted to talk about how happy we are together while I haven't been in contact with Pierre for weeks now. I looked up at my lovely brother again and suddenly the words just came. I didn't think about what I was going to say or in which way. I talked too loud, too quick and too much, but I didn't care. There were things I had to say, there were things he had to know and I couldn't wait any longer with telling those things.

''Look, Pierre... I am so so sorry for how things went lately! I never wanted to hurt you or keep secrets from you. It was so complicated, he is your best friend... I will just be honest with you, I don't want to have any secrets for you anymore.'' Charles sat down next to me again, but I ignored him. Pierre ignored him too, he kept looking me in the eyes. Charles dropped the plate in front of me and put both parts of the pies on it. He said nothing and just listened, like Pierre did too.

''I have been in love with him since we were 16. I have tried everything to get him out of my mind, but it was just impossible. That's why I acted like I didn't like him. It was too hard to have great contact with him like we had when we were younger... We really wanted to tell you about us, but we hadn't found a good moment yet. Honestly, I didn't know how to tell you and I was scared of your reaction... Because well, he is your best friend and I am your sister... I don't know how to make it clear and how to make up things, but I'm really really sorry and I truly love you, Pierre...''