Chapter 18

Skys POV:
Uedited

walking into my apartment I see rowan sitting on the counter with a worrier expression

"Where have you been sky I thought something happened to you why the fuck didn't you answer my call" rowan says raising her voice while crossing her arms

"Rowan I don't need a lecture right now" i say putting my hand up and walking past her

"No you don't get to walk away from me I was worried sick the last time you didn't answer your phone i found you almost dead on the bathroom floor" Rowan yells at me with tears.

"I thought I told you we were going to talk about that again"

"you know that is a sensitive topic" i say rubbing my temple

"do you know what Traumatic it was to see my best friend laying there looking lifeless  and huh didn't you think his death effect me too do you know how much you fucking hurt me.

I thought I was going to lose the only person I had left" rowan say hiccuping through tears. Rowan and I used to have a friend with  benefits as fun until one day she Ended up getting pregnant nobody knew but me and her I was eighteen and she twenty.

we never saw each other as girlfriend and girlfriend only best friends she wanted to keep the baby and who was I to stop her I wanted to baby aswell so we decided we would Co parent when she was 4 months pregnant she ended up losing the baby it was a boy.

It effected her more but it
effected me as well at the time my mental health wasn't the best and are babies death was the icing on the cake for me.

"I know I'm sorry" I say looking down in guilt

"Just please answer your phone next time....and we'll talk about whatever you did last night when your ready" rowan say looking at my different clothes before wiping her tears and going into her room leaving me there standing.

A/n: 🤯