9

another time skip loloeooee

______________________________

August 2018

Age: 841 year old

Gojo passed Megumi his own mission saying that he can manage alone finding Sukuna Ryomen's cursedd finger.

how irresponsible.

Unohana still kept on healing students together with Isane, she also had missions together with Isane if she was available and solo missions if Isane was helping Shoko heal someone. She also had missions with the white-haired man if necessary.

Unohana didn't know that Megumi went on a Special Grade mission alone as she had just finished her 38th mission for the day.

Gojo was shocked how she can do this missions till midnight without even getting stressed from it, everytime she finished her missions she was still smiling sweetly at him like she didn't just tortured a curse.

Sometimes Gojo is jealous of the fact that she didn't even had wrinkles unlike him who  already has some, he once thought that she doesn't age and even if she was at the age of 50 she still looks the same..

well yeah.

"hehehehe!" Gojo laughed  staring at his phone which caught Unohana's attention.

"What are you laughing at Satoru-san?" She smiled looking at him.

"OH! Unohana-san! you're just in time!!!!! we're going to rescue Megumi since he texted me that he needs my help! but since you're here, why not go with me!" he suggested.

He was laughing because of the way Megumi sent his messages.

Megumi-chan
Senseui ime in troublaw!!!

he laughed because of the typos.

how immature.

Unohana agreed since Sukuna Ryomen was the King of the Curses, she had planned on fighting him before but sadly, he was already split into pieces when she tried to find him.

Well they had a war with Ywach so she didn't really have the time to check on someone weaker than him.

here they are now.

"So what's the situation here?" Gojo asked Megumi.

"I ate the finger-" A pink haired-boy who had slits under his eyes answered.

"Really?"

"Really." He assured.

"Well you can control Sukuna don't ya??" Gojo asked.

"Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate." Unohana answered for Gojo.

"Yeah.. but I'm not really sure-" he was cutted off short by the white-haired man who was doing a body stretch.

"Give me 10 seconds to fight him." he demanded

"are you sure?" the salmon haired boy worried

"Don't worry I'm the strongest, and that lovely woman over there is crazy strong too. now do it." He asked the boy who now introduced himself as Itadori Yuuji.

Unohana chuckled internally at Gojo for saying that he's the strongest without even knowing what she's really capable of.

'hmmm how egotistic.' Unohana hummed in her thoughts.

Tattoos started to appear on Itadori's body.

It was Sukuna.

Gojo and Sukuna started to fight each other while Unohana walked towards Megumi to tell him that she'll heal him later.

While informing Megumi , Sukuna noticed a woman who seemed to be unarmed talking to a boy, he took this chance to lunge at her.

"HAHAHHA WHO MIGHT YOU BE?? U'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO LET YOUR GUARD DOWN WHILE I'M AROUND" He began to clenched his fists tightly and aimed to punch the woman.

But when he tried to punch her, she was already gone together with the boy.

'What the- she was faster than this blindfold!' Sukuna was having trouble now.

When he regained his balance he looked around trying to find the woman.
He saw her now on the rooftop putting the boy down carefully.

'Retsu-sensei is really fast!! ' Megumi thought.

I mean who would expect that kind of speed from someone who seems gentle and delicate?

"You used shunpo didn't you???" Sukuna's eyes widened.

Gojo was so confused he didn't know what the hell was the curse was talking about.

'THERE IS NO WAY I'M DEALING WITH A SOUL REAPER RIGHT NOW, AFTER BEING KILLED-' He was scared now, but he was still not sure of it.

He decided that he will consider her as a Soul Reaper if she'll show her zanpakuto.

"YOU STUPID WOMAN YOU THINK YOU CAN SCARE ME WITH SHUNPO!?? DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN USE IT
DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE ONE OF THEM-"

"Then 10! WOAH YOU CAN REALLY CONTROL HIM DON'T YA!!" He was amazed

"Hmm yeah. hehe." Itadori awkwardly laughed.

"Well then let me just-" he went near to Itadori and knocked him off.

"Unohana-san. I'm offended. after working with you after all this months you were hiding something from us????" He was hurted for the lack of trust Unohana gave him.

Unohana looked at him and decided to get going, she helped Megumi stand up who was confused for the 'hiding something from me thing' Gojo told her.

"Megumi I'm gonna heal you okay? and then take some meds from Shoko or Isane later understand?" She smiled, they were now inside the car.

"Understand." Megumi noted.

Gojo had a lot on his mind now, he thought about the thing that Sukuna yelled at her thinking that she scared him with 'shunpo'.

'Oh my here I thought thinking that I know her really well...' Gojo sighed and carried Itadori.

______________________________

"Unohana-san.. who are you??? and what are you??" He asked straight to the point.

He received no response but silence.

He sighed.

"I'm quite offended, you doubting me..Gojo." She chuckled.

"Okay what do you want? I know you have something on your mind since you joined Jujutsu Tech." He sighed for the umpteenth time for the day.

"I'll tell you everything you want. In one condition." she offered.

"What is it?" he squinted.

"Fight me, Gojo Satoru."

______________________________

okaureia yey thwir finally fightingbv3jkg