Chapter 67: like

at night.

Zu Qi talked about this during the video with Xue Jue. At this time, he was completely convinced that the fan that Director Wang said was Xue Jue, so he half-jokingly told Xue Jue not to do it.

After all, he is still a rookie, if there are too many special treatments, it will inevitably attract the attention of others.

Hearing this, Xue Jue's eyes quickly flashed with surprise, and then he was silent for a long time.

"You misunderstood." Xue Jue's voice was very cold and abstinent, penetrating the handset of the mobile phone, echoing in the dark golden room, like a bell that made a crisp crashing sound, "I didn't do this."

"what?"

"The person mentioned by Director Wang is not me." Xue Jue repeated.

"But if it wasn't you, who else would it be?" Zu Qi asked subconsciously.

Xue Jue's eyes dimmed a bit. There was no expression on his face, but his tone of voice was extremely serious: "I don't know who it is, it's not me anyway."

Zu Qi didn't expect to get this answer, he was a little surprised, and couldn't conceal the loss that almost overflowed from his eyes.

He was stunned for a while, and after reacting, he hurriedly smiled at the corners of his mouth, pretending to be relaxed, and said: "It turns out that I am passionate."

"..." Xue Jue stared at Zu Qi silently, his eyes deep.

Although Xue Jue didn't show it clearly, Zu Qi was keenly aware that Xue Jue was not very happy at this moment... As for why he was unhappy, Zu Qi couldn't figure out why.

But Zu Qi didn't think about it so much, he continued to laugh awkwardly: "I stroked everyone I know. It seems that only you and Heng Jingchen will do this. Maybe it is Heng Jingchen, or maybe he is really like a king. The guide said it was made by my fans. I will ask Director Wang again tomorrow."

Xue Jue listened quietly to Zu Qi's words, and then hummed.

Then, the two were relatively speechless.

Zuqi saw that it was late, so he said he was going to take a bath, and then hung up the phone.

I didn't know that Zu Qi came back from the shower, and not long after sitting by the bed, the phone screen suddenly turned on, and when he turned his head, it was actually a video request sent by Xue Jue.

Zu Qi picked up the phone and wanted to connect to the video, but inadvertently remembered that he had just come out of the bathroom and only had a bath towel around his crotch.

So he hurriedly threw away his phone, ran to the closet and changed into comfortable, casual and good-looking clothes. By the way, he dried his wet hair with a hair dryer and applied essential oils to make a styling. Finally, he did not forget to apply a mask and wipe it off. cream.

When Zu Qi hurriedly finished this, half an hour had passed.

After the first video request sent by Xue Jue was not answered, there was no more movement. Whether it was a call or a voice or video request, Xue Jue would never make a second call.

Zu Qi knew that Xue Jue's behavior was conscious. In case he was busy with important work, Xue Jue's behavior would only disturb him.

But I don't know why, Zu Qi doesn't like Xue Jue's cautious and observant character from the bottom of his heart. He even hopes that Xue Jue can be willful. Since there is no one to answer the call, he will call until the other party answers.

At the same time, he deeply understood that Xue Jue could never have such a willful day.

That's it...