Chapter 31

Lin Xi bit his lip, and his brows were so hard that he couldn't figure out why he fell asleep with Qin Xiao.

    Lin Xi slowly spit out a mouthful.

    That is already a fact, no matter whether it is regret or annoyance, it will not help.

    He has no ability to turn back time.

    To be honest, Lin Xi recalled for a moment. In fact, there was no need to recall, those scenes were clearly immersed in his mind.

    It was a very happy thing.

    It seems even more delicious than those seafood dinners.

    Even this will make Lin Xi feel that his heart is still trembling.

    Let him be a little bit savage.

    But Lin Xi knew there would be no next time.

    This position of being raised as a weakling is not something Lin Xi likes.

    He knew it was time for his escape plan.

.Lin Xi was thinking about how to escape silently.

    Someone brought up the opportunity.

    Because of Qin Xiao's identity, he is not often at home, and usually goes out for a few days or more.

    Lin Xi was contacted by a woman who met at a reception before.

    Feng Lan gave Lin Xi a small contactor, which looked like a button, and Lin Xi carried it with him.

    Feng Lan asked Lin Xi to sneak into the computer in Qin Xiao's study, open a certain website and log in to a certain account. Then Lin Xi would not have to do the secrets of stealing the computer. Feng Lan would have special hackers to attack and attack. steal.

    Lin Xi complied. At the same time, he asked Feng Lan to do him a favor. The other party invaded Qin Xiao's computer. After stealing the secrets, he provided him with help. He was going to leave for the sea.

.Feng Lan agreed on the surface, but in fact her master had already seen the difference in Lin Xi. The mermaid that Qin Xiao liked was definitely not an ordinary mermaid.

    If such a mermaid can be completely used by him, then many things can be done with half the effort.

    Therefore, to assist Lin Xi in his escape, the personnel used were his master's.

    In addition, Lin Xi also said that he has a friend who is a mermaid. The friend is recovering in the hospital, and something happened before.

    He is leaving this time with his friend Lin Jing.

    Of course Feng Lan said there was no problem.

    Qin Xiao, who is far away from his star, doesn't know about these matters at home, whether it is a computer invasion or Lin Xi's escape, he is still thinking about completing the matter as soon as possible, and then being able to go back earlier.

    He had just had an intimate relationship with the mermaid boy, and he left before the other party woke up. I wonder if Lin Xi would be angry.

.Qin Xiao thought that he had to apologize to Lin Xi when he went back, and then made it clear to Lin Xi that in this life, the person he wanted to accompany him was Lin Xi.

    The human power behind Feng Lan is huge, and it is relatively easy to bring Lin Xi and Lin Jing out.

    Lin Xi was on his way to the hospital. A seemingly accidental but premeditated accident made Lin Xi escape the monitoring of Qin Xiao's staff, and Lin Xi got on the aircraft that came to meet his people.