Chaper 4 spring Broken

Blitzo was driving and singing Satan awful songs. Sometimes Moxxor wondered if he should quit and move back into his parents knowing his mother. He would be welcome back in a heartbeat.

"I love this song!" Blitzo said, Moxie rolled his eyes "♫ You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! ♫"

"For the love my dad, shut the fuck up!" Moxxie said, having enough of his singing.

"No need to be jealous, Moxx." Blitz said he continued singing until. "Unholy shit, fu-" a pink car cut them off. Blitzo slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitzo turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. He glances at the license plate, which reads SUCKS-4-LIFE. "Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!"

"At least It stops you from singing again." Moxxie muttered. Blitzo ignored him and took out his microphone.

"Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your TITS out of my parking spot!" Blitzo shouted. The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitzo lowers the megaphone, shocked. And so did Moxxie.

"Oh, shit! Verosika!/Verosika?" both Moxxie and Blitzo

"Blitzo," she said. Pronounced the name as spelled.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd because I believe the nearest ocean is..." Blitzo fell out the Van face first. "...three Rings DOWN!"

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." Verosika said.

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!" Blitzo said. Moxxie shook his head at that she hasn't changed at all.

"They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."Verosika takes a drink from her bottle and wipes her mouth with her thumb. "So, your sister says Hi."

"Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!" Blitzo said angrily.

" Actually, prick... it has my name on it." Versoika said, Point at purple spray paint by their feet. I.M.P is crossed out on the ground.

"Really what is this kindergarten?" Moxxie muttered.

"I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building..." Verosika said.

"No way..." Loona said

"What? Never seen a popstar upfront before?" Moxxie said.

"...and they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break." she continued

"A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!" Blitzo shouted in disbelief

"Awww, you mad, Blitzo?You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run..."

"...run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!" they both said

"Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!" Blitzo said.

"Choke on a sandpaper cock." she said. Verosika flips him the bird and walks away but then she notices another familiar face.

"Heya pink." Moxxie said.

"Moxxie?' Verosika asked. Shocking the I.M.P. "You work here now?"

"Yeah, it beats being an overload." Moxxie dismissed.