Chapter 5

Website: SingSnark

Category: LunaSenshi

Subcategory: LunaSenshi's friends/followers

Thread Title: ThatGirlChloe

LunaTic (OP): Who is this ThatGirlChloe girl and why is she now Luna's friend? Doesn't she know how toxic that girl is? I'm sure I've never seen Luna comment on her posts before.

SGull: No idea who she is – I looked her up as soon as Luna commented and she has like 1k followers. 3k now from all the curious sheeple who follow Luna's every move. She seems boring, tbh, the regular wannabee influenza

LunaTic: True but Luna is on another level sia... Do you think we should warn her?

SGull: warn her about what? That her friend is a shallow airhead? Everyone knows that

Admin: NO Cowtipping, I will IP ban you if you do.

SingSingSing: She's not a cow yet.

Admin: The rules are clear. No one is to contact anyone mentioned in these threads or private individuals.

SingSingSing: You're just scared of another lawyer letter.

[Admin Message: SingSingSing has been banned. Reason: breaking the rules of the site]

LunaTic: Anyway, I did more digging on this girl and does anything think her apology video was totally fake?

SGull: The bank one? It was the same formula lor. She really is a wannabee. Maybe Luna is using her to look better – she makes things look effortless after all.

SailorSenshi: Effortless???? Luna???? Please that girl messes up SO BAD all the time. Have you been to any of her lives? Just look at her collabs!

KhoolGuy: Any naked n00ds of this girl?

Admin: You were just un-banned, stop asking for nudes of everyone.

SGull: Eh, Senshi, don't be so sensi can? We may be a snark site but we're not a hate site; go to the chanboards if you want to do that.

Zombiepura: Ya lor. We just point out the mistakes. Luna's success is unbelievable because she ain't that good but she ain't terrible like this girl either.

SailorSenshi: At least this girl is trying! Idk her content seems really refreshing to me.

Zombiepura: Are you wking a noob?

SailorSenshi: So I have a heart

Zombiepura: More like you're a bot. We know the influenzas read here, you sure you're not this Chloe girl?

SailorSenshi: Look at my post history. Do I sound like her?

SGull: You never know. Remember the puppet-doxing drama just before the Infection? Those were glorious days.

Sage: Yeah until the previous admin shut down the previous site because of a lawyer's letters.

SGull: Admins only know how to talk big. Oops am I going to get hit with the banhammer now?

KhoolGuy: Address? Toilet shots?

SailorSenshi: Can we get this pervert banned?

Zompiepura: Admin probably hoping for nudes before he bans him. Like with the other influencer – get already then ban

SGull: Back to the topic. Any dirt on this Chloe girl? @SailorSenshi since you seem to be her/her biggest fan??

Zombiepura: Can wk only, can't dish the dirt sigh.

SailorSenshi: Or maybe I have a life

Zombiepura: What life? We're stuck at home unless we're stuck at work. Don't tell me you actually do work lol

SGull: Oh that reminds me I have a video meeting tomorrow. Loving that permanent WFH life, hope those crazies manage to stop the vaccine when it comes out (/jk, obviously)

SailorSenshi: One piece of info – Chloe's a climber. A genuine person, but still a climber. Look at the number of followers the people she does collabs with have compared to her.

LunaTic: BTW anyone realise that Luna covers up a lot more these days. It's a bit sus imo

SailorSenshi: OT bro

LunaTic: This is the LunaSenshi forum

SailorSenshi: This is the Chloe thread.

SGull: Really why are you so obsessed with Chloe? She's so boring she has no material.

SailorSenshi: I just want to keep my snark on topic