Bang 😏😏

After a bit of a skincare routine, Vector rushed over to Grus home in his orange Tesla. He was worried yet excited at the same time, Not knowing what to expect he pulls up to Grus driveway . He noticed that his wife's car wasn't there.
Vector decided to wear his black lingerie for this visit with his iconic zip off jump suit as a cover of course. He contemplated weather or not this was a good idea but alas he got out his car and walked over to the door. He could feel his thong in his asscrack as he walked.

The eccentric young man knocked on the black door thinking of all the things that could occur. He hears footsteps walking towards the door and grabbing the door knob. The doorknob moves and eventually the door opens to reveal a Tall man with lust in his eyes, vector looks down and 2 little yellow humanoid creatures start guiding him inside. As the small things guide vector over to what looks to be a bedroom the door can be heard closing behind vector, Gru still had a straight face walking behind the 3 individuals. The minions signal Vector to sit on the bed in the room with a bed and a nightstand. Most of the furniture in there were black, Vector started to get impatient and curious as to where Gru was. He got up and put his hand on the door knob about to go look for gru when he felt the door knob turn from the other side and revealing a completely naked gru. The bald man stepped forward wasting no time whatsoever. He quickly grabbed the brunettes face and starts kissing him harshly grasping his ass in the action.

Vector kisses back and starts getting undressed as they kiss. Vector is now only in his black lace harness and thong. He falls back on the bed except.. the minions were still there watching everything.

lord help me😭😭😭😭🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 ITS 3AM AND THIS IS WHAT IM DOING