11 (YAOI)

CHARACTERS :
Hayate Ayasaki (Seme)
Y/N Aizawa (Uke)

(This story is a sequel to 01 (YAOI) oneshot...so if you want to understand the story between Hayate and Y/N better...i suggest you read that first.)

*3 weeks later*

After the incident that happened inside the Sweet Heaven Bakery....both Hayate and Y/N started dating. Due to his friends' encouragement and the support he got from Ayano san, Y/N was able to overcome his shyness a little...and decided on their first official date by himself.

He decided to keep their first date simple but fun...well...he hopes Hayate also finds it fun...because during the past few days he had spent inside Hayate's apartment...he came to realize just how much difference they have in terms of fun.

Hayate, 22 years old...and who is currently in his final year of college likes to spend his free times in reading fantasy novels and painting artistic landscapes.

At first, even Y/N was a bit shocked to find that a cool looking guy like Hayate is into books and stuff like painting and all...but that day...after the old man who was harassing Y/N left in anger...Hayate treated him to a free latte...and trust Y/N on this...the picture of a small puppy Hayate made with cream in his latte was the cutest he has ever seen in his life. And it's not that he is complaining though...

Whereas Y/N on the other hand, who is 18 years old and may not seem like it, with his soft and cute appearance but he is quite an expert in arcade games and is an inter-school champion in the 400 m swimming race 5 times!

And it looks like the phrase 'opposite attracts' worked for these two as well...a good looking artistic guy and a shy but sports loving boy.

*PRESENT*

The teacher was writing the equation for some sort of chemical reaction on the board and all the other students were silently copying it down in their notebooks except for Y/N. He had his elbow on the desk and had placed his palm on his right cheek looking blankly at his notebook while he slowly spinned a pen in his left hand.

Takuya, his friend who was sitting on the seat beside him stared at him confused but quickly put two and two together and lightly smirked at himself before whispering to Y/N in a hushed tone so that the teacher wouldn't notice.

Takuya :
Hey Y/N...i know you are desperate to meet Hayate san on your date but for now focus on your studies...okay?

A deep red blush suddenly appeared on Y/N's face, and after giving an awkward cough in response, he quickly started copying down the notes from the blackboard. Takuya just chuckled softly seeing his cute reaction and after shaking his head a little, he too also went down to writing notes.

*3:00 p.m.*

After the bell announcing the end of the last class rang throughout the school, the teacher and the students greeted each other as both the sides bowed in respect. And the moment, the teacher left the classroom, chatter filled the space as students started preparing their bags to go home.

Y/N was almost finished packing his bag when his two friends, Takuya and Miki arrived in front of his desk with their bags hung on their shoulders. Y/N zipped the last pocket of his bag and looked at them, giving them a soft smile in the process.

Y/N :
Hey! Ready to go home?

Miki :
Yup! And are you prepared for your upcoming date?