The Grand Decision and Reveal

At Zaydon's old castle, Nadyax and Enisha noticed Iblis and Karu are standing next to Zaydon.

Nadyax: Zero, you didn't tell me that you was bringing your kids here.

Zaydon: Actually, you're not wrong, but they're related to someone else.

Enisha: Who is it then?

Zaydon: Aladdjinn.

     The throne room is filled with silence when his name was mentioned.

Nadyax: ...Brother…Have you told the others?

Zaydon: Only Luna and the other kids know. Some of them have met them, but not my daughters.

    Suddenly, Shiva opens the door and sees Iblis and Karu in front of her eyes.

Nadyax: Shiva, we want you to meet our half-nephews, Iblis and Karu.

Iblis: Sorry about meeting everyone like this, but it's nice to know that I have lots of family members.

    Zaydon's phone starts to ring and Zaydon sees that it was Min calling him.

Zaydon: Hey Min, how's everything at the mansion?

Min: About that, the Creation Universe is destroyed with the mansion.

Zaydon: What about the Creation Clan and Jenny?

Min: Everyone is okay. We're currently living at the Shi Universe.

Zaydon: That's great. Also, I might be going on a mission for I don't know how long. Just keep me updated on the others.

    As Min hang up, Zaydon to relax his mind and starts thinking about creating a decision if he wants to head to the Shi Universe and help his family or help Universe 0 and find his half-daughter.