the search for the wiki man

Joe Biben woke up in a hospital bed, his heart thumping in his chest. He sat up as fast as his back would allow and  stared around him frantically. He  was a white room, hospital? How?

"Hello? Anyone there? Wh- why am I here" A knock on the door in the corner of the white room. "Come in?" Joe Biben asked.

A man Joe recognized as his sister followed a lady in white into the room.

"Oh Joe, thank god you're awake. How are you doing?"

"Wha- What happened? Why am I here, Mary?"

Joe's sister pressed her lips together in concern. "You don't remember Joe? You had a heart attack."

Joe fell back against the bed he was in. A heart attack? How? He- Oh Joe remembered... There had been that man, that beautiful beautiful man.

Joe sat back up feeling relieved. Yes he was concerned about his heart attack, but any man that beautiful was worth dieing for.

"Oh yeah, I remember... Why are you here mary?"

Mary walked by the nurse, brown dyed bob bouncing. " I was the only emergency contact you had listed Joe. When the hospital identified you."

Joe held his head. Well that was depressing, his only contact was his sister he hadn't talked to in years. Yeah he definitely needed a girlfriend or boyfriend.