✨School✨

Wow my book has 62 reads thanks guys

Matts pov:

I was in class with augustus and I could tell he wasn't paying attention I swear this boy has the attention span of a of a goldfish (if they have those) but anyways after class I asked if he wanted to work on the assignment and I head off to lunch it was the same thing as everyday we talked until boscha sat down at the table Gus rolled his eyes and said "why are sitting with us" "because I was invited sit here today" luz says " by who?" We all look at willow willow says "what!!?!" " did you invite boscha to have lunch with us" amity says " yes she did is there a problem with that amity" boscha says Gus gets up and leaves to a empty table in the corner of the lunch room "whoa whys he so mad" willow says "maybe he has a problem with boscha sitting with us" I said "who ask you" boscha say rudely "um I'm gonna to see if Gus is ok" I say as u get up and walk towards him he did not look happy like usual " why did you leave gus" I say to him "because boscha a bitch and bullys me willow and luz constantly" he replied "well does she bully you mentally or physically?" I ask " both" he says "does she do it in school because if so you can tell a teacher" I say he says "I've tried but she can get away with murder if she wanted to!" " oh my titan she worst than bria!" I say he says "what did bria do?!?" " would bully me but she always got in trouble by a teacher or something " we continued talking until lunch was over and we went back to class.

Gus's pov:

I was walking home so I could ask my dad if I could go to mattholomules house to work on a project for school while walking home I see boscha and I start running luckily she didn't see me running so I made it home with injuries I looked around the house for my dad and I see the crystal ball on it was my dad so I text him and asked him if I could go to Matt's house he said sure so I go Matt's house with my backpack because I had no clue what I needed I knock on the door and his sister I assumed answered the "hi can I help you" she asked " um I came here to do a project with Mattholomule" I said " oh you must be augustus,Matt talks about you all the time" I start blush"really" I ask " yeah" she replied "Matt get down here augustus is here!!!" Matt walks down the stairs "come on lets go to my room" he shows me to his room "hey ill be right back" he goes down stairs and I can hear him yelling at his sister not to mention any thing about his crush on me I blush but I  quickly hide cause I hear him walking upstairs once he walks in he tells me what we're doing for the project and start Two hours later my texts me and says that he's going to be gone again and tells me to ask a friend if I can stay with them for a few days I say ok and put up my scroll " hey Matt can I stay here a few days?" U ask "sure but why?" He says " my dad is going to be gone for awhile and he told me to ask a friend if I could stay a few nights".

Finally done this took forever

✨bye witches✨