7METEORS (EPISODE 12)

JUNGKOOK POV

JUNGKOOK POV

8:30 pm..its already night,and Jisoo havent going home yet,i am so worried about her..hyungs are just at the living room,while me...i am at the front door waiting for her..there were some things popping out from my mind..and i am really getting scared and worried..

Where is Jisoo..we only have 30 minutes to say goodbye to her-RM

I will find her-JUNGKOOK

What?its raining outside Jungkook-JHOPE

i dont care..-JUNGKOOK

i Came out to the apartment and took and umbrella and wear my coat..as i was walking and finding Jisoo,i saw a girl who is just standing in a corver without any umbrella,and she is completely soaked in water..

I came close to the girl and for my shock..it was JISOO,she is so soaked in water..i ran towards her..

NXT SCENE:

(Do not mind the sea)

After i hug her,i put my both hands above her shoulder and shaking her..

What are you doing to yourself?you know that today we will be back in our world..how can i be able to leave you alone if your like this?*cried*-JUNGKOOK

Just leave..i can do it by myself-JISOO

Jisoo dont do this to yourself..please!-JUNGKOOK

i hugged her so tigth..i broke the hug and approach her

Jisoo i love you-JUNGKOOK

I love you too jungkook-JISOO

After what she said..i kissed her and she kiss me back..

in over 3 minutes of our kissing i again hugged her..

JISOO POV

After Jungkook kiss me and broke the kiss,he hug me and i hugnhim back..

but then i am feeling something different..that's when i realize..that i'm already hugging no one now..tears fall frommy eyes..i ran to my apartment and open the door..i saw.....no one...i search everywher,but therr was no one..no one....th..they are gone...they already leave me..i am all alone now....again.....

i wen to my room,and there..i burst into tears...

THE END>>