Chapter 10

Not proofread sorry!!

WANDA POV:

Natasha just left the room. She looked really hurt but I understand that yelena is disappointed.

I see Clint come back with a med kit. He approach yelena and start to open it so he can heal her. But when he's about to disinfect the wounds on her face she flinch.

« Oh uh I'm sorry » he says not knowing what to do. « I'll do it » I say taking what he have in his hand.

« Is it okay if I do it? » I ask slowly. She looks at me and after a few seconds, she nods slowly.

I start to disinfect her wounds but I can feel that she's uncomfortable. She keep looking behind me.

I look in the same direction and see everyone looking at us waiting for her to speak « guys stop » I say glaring at them.

They quickly look away and start doing their things so I can continue to heal her.

She gives me a grateful look and whisper « thank you » I don't say anything and just smile at her.

« Can someone go check on nat? » I say looking at Steve so he knows that I want him to go. He nods and leave the room.

« Alright are you hurt anywhere else? » I ask « a few cuts but I'll handle it thanks » she says.

« Here Yelena » pepper says pulling a plate filled with food in front of her.
« Thank you ma'am » she says starting to eat.

« You can call me pepper » she says kindly. Yelena don't bother to answer and just eat. It looks like it's been a while since the last time she ate a real meal.

While she finish eating I get out of the living room to find nat. I quickly find her in the training room sparing with Steve.

« Nat? » I say softly. She take Steve on the ground and look up at me. « How is she? » she asks concerned.

« She's eating. She didn't say anything. But are you okay? » I ask concerned about her.

« I don't care about me. » she says coldly « well I do. Stop hiding your feelings nat » I answer slightly annoyed.

« Wanda stop now. The only thing I care about right now is my sister not me. I'll be fine. I always do »

I don't push it and just nod. « Well I'll go check on Yelena » I say « thank you Wanda » I know she thanks me for taking care of her sister but also for not pushing her.

When I enter the living room Yelena is talking with Pepper.

Pepper has this thing- I don't know she's just so nice and when you talk to her you know that you can trust her.

I go towards them and sit on the table. « Hey yelena can you maybe talk to us? Do you need our help? » she nods « can you call nat? » She says and I instantly tell Friday to call nat.

After a few minutes she opens the door and sit down on the table next to me. After a few seconds Yelena starts talking.

"A few days ago, I fought with a widow. I was sent to kill her because she escaped the red room. I stabbed her but before she died she injected me a red product making me realize what happened.
The red room manipulated me to kill innocents peoples. But this widow, this girl, she- she saved me. I am free now"

By the end of her recital she has tears rolling down her cheeks and nat isn't better.

Everyone is looking at them tears in their eyes. "But- I- me and Clint took down the red room. We killed dreykov"

"Did you saw his dead body?" She asks making nat freeze "N-no" and with that she knew. She knew that the red room is still torturing and train women to become assassin.