chapter 4

mello pov:
i was chilling on the couch of my apartment eating chocolate. I ended up taking a quick snooze. About 30 minutes later I woke up to Matt shaking me awake. "What the fuck Matt???!" I say clearly aggravated. Matt pretends to be hurt while putting his hand over his heart. "Damn bro that hurt." He said faking tears. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask in a neutral tone. "I just wanted to tell you that ur date with that girl is in 20 minutes" he said grabbing his ds and sitting down beside me. "Holy shit ur right" I said getting up. Matt just chuckles. "What would you do without me?" He says to the empty room.
- 20 minutes later
I check myself in the mirror one more time before leaving my room. "I'm leaving Matt." I say walking out the door. "Dont scare her away!" Matt says laughing.
   I finally get to the coffee shop she wanted to go to. Hopefully she didn't notice I was 10 minutes late. The interior is so nice I see why she likes it. It gives off a comfy warmth. I look around and I finally see her. I chuckle when I see she's on her laptop. I guess she's doing schoolwork. I admire how focused and serious she looks. "Cut it out Mello, you're so fucking creepy" I think. I finally get myself together and I tapped her shoulder. She looked over and she smiled. God her smile is so breathtaking.

y/n pov:
"finally! i was starting to think you were never going to come." I said in a joking manner. He just rolls his eyes and sits across from me. "Did you order?" He asks curiously making eye contact with me. I blush a little bit. I'm not used to very attractive guys looking into my eyes. I feel like I'm the main character of a romance novel or something. "Uh no I was actually waiting for you." I said looking at him happily. Mello just smirks. "Well I'm going to get a hot latte, what about you?" He says looking at his menu, not even glancing up at me. "I think I'll just get a passion tea" I said looking at my laptop, clicking the keys. Mello just looks at me like "🤨". I finally glance up and see his face. I laugh at how cute he looks. "What?" I say still chuckling. Mello rolls his eyes. "You invite me to a coffee place just to order passion tea?" He asks looking shocked. I just smile. "I'm not really a coffee person" I say looking down. Mellos in shock, but settles down. "Alright if you want the silly tea, then ill tell the waitress" he says huffing. I can tell he's disappointed, but what can i do? The waitress comes and immediately notices Mello. She puts all her attention on him. "I'll have the reg non fat latte" Mello says closing his menu. "Of course" she says winking. I kinda got mad,  don't really know why. Maybe its because I'm right here and she's not even paying attention. "And I'll have a passion tea" I say trying to sound petty. She just looks at me annoyed. "Coming up" she says rolling her eyes and walking away. "God shes a bitch" I said huffing and sliding down my chair. Mello just laughs. "You jealous?" He says raising his eyebrows. I blush. Am I jealous? No im not, we haven't even known each other for long. But I won't lie, hes mad attractive. "...no im not!" I say stuttering a bit. He just laughs. The waitress comes back and gives Mello his latte and spills my drink on me. I gasp and get up. "Whoops!" She says smirking.

author note
-damn i havent wrote in awhile sorry guys 😭