Everything

-Hannah-

"You can just look around if you want.I won't be but a second."Calum says to me."Take as long as you need."I say as I see the guitar section.Calum chuckles and shakes his head as I walk off.

-Calum-

I walk over to Derek.Derek was my best friend and I ain't seen him or spoke to him since before tour."Derek."I say and he turns around and smiles."Calum!I ainnt seen you since...well to long if I can't remember."He says and we chuckle."I thought that was you that came in with that girl but I was like,no way,Calum couldn't score a girl that hot."He says and we chuckle again.

"Long time,no see huh buddy?"I nod."What you been up to?"I ask and he smiles."I engaged to Jestine."Jestine was his long time girlfriend.They've been together for years.Derek was a about 4,5 years older than me.Just one day,I walked in the music store and we met and kinda instantly became best friends.

"Wow.She did say yes right?"I ask and he chuckles."If she wouldn't of,I'm scared of what I'd do."I chuckle.

I was about to say something until we hear a guitar start playing a familiar tune and a girl singing.We look around and see everyone smiling and nodding their head.I then remember the song.

"Remembering Sunday."Me and Derek say at the same time.

He walks around from behind te desk and we walk to the acoustic guitar section and see Hannah,with her eyes closed singing."Hannah?"I say and she stops and stares at me wide eyed."Hi."She says and giggles."Hold on.Play that again please."I say and get my phone out as she starts playing.I make it look like I'm texting when me and Derek are really recording her.After she stops playing,the little crowd that was around her give her money and tips and stuff.

I quickly put my phone back into my pocket as did Derek.

"You were really good Hannah."I say to her and she smiles looking down at the guitar.

She stood up and put the guitar up and smiled and thanked people for her tips.

"Well,we're gonna leave.It was nice to see you again man.I hope we can keep up."I say to Derek and he smiles and nods."Yeah,me to.And you got yourself some kind of girl."I chuckle."Yeah,but we're not dating."I say and he nods."Oh,sorry man."I laugh."It's ok."I say as Hannah walks over beside me."Well,like I said.It was nice seeing you again."I say and me and Derek shook hands.

I smiled at Hannah as we walked to my car.We got in and drove back to Lukes house.

I looked at Hannah and she looked nervious."Just stick with me.I won't let him hurt you."I say and she nods slightly.

I get out,her following and we walk to his door.I knock and Luke opens it.He smiles when he sees Hannah.She just looks at me."Come on in.Ashton and Michael are already downsairs."Luke says.

I turn and see Hannah still looking down.I take her hand and pull her with me.I hear her chuckle causing me to laugh.

-Luke-

As I opened the door,Hannah was looking down standing close behind Calum.

I watched as he took her hand and pulled her inside.They were both laughing slightly.It made me quite mad.Did Calum ask her out after I told him not to.That really makes me mad!He knew I liked her and then he goes and asks her out!

I opened the basement door and walked downstairs,Calum and Hannah following.Maybe I can just get her to like me again.

I hear Hannah giggling and Calum mumbling something.I just try to ignore it.

When we get to the bottom,I see Ashton sitting infront of the couch on his phone and Michael tuning his guitar.

"Come on Hannah.Make yourself at home."Calum says as he ran and jumped on the couch.Hannah walked over and sat beside him as he patted the seat next to him.

She takes out her phone after she sits down and clicks on something.I see a picture but I can't see who it is.But she looks like she could cry.

-Hannah-

I sat down and I got on twitter and immidiently my notifications were filled up.All from Piper and every single tweet was pictures.But not just any pictures.It was pictures from my old school like when they'd pull mean tricks on me and stuff.One was me with food all over me.Another was of me over a toilet.It read,pregnant much.

Oh my God.I scrolled through them and looked until I found a picture that broke my heart.It was a picture of me and Luke and then a picture of Aleisha and Luke and she tweeted on it,Aleisha is so much prettier and her and Luke are back together!

As I was looking,I felt Calum watching me.He wrapped his hand around my phone and locked it.I looked up at him and smiled slightly.

I don't know why but for some reason it just hurt so much.But anyways,I looked up and see everyone staring at me."So.Luke asked if I could come to Houstan with ya'll.I asked my mom and I get to."I say and they all jump up and yell and smile.

I feel someone staring at so I look to my right and see Luke smiling at me.I just look down frowning.I hear Ashton put some music on and they start dancing.

-Luke-

I laugh and watch until I see Calum stand up and hold his hand out to Hannah.She laughs and shakes her head no but he takes her hand and drags her up and wraps his arm around her waist and they dance.

Hannah looks at me and the immidiently stops smiling."Well,guys.I think I'm gonna leave and go home and skate."She says as she starts to walk out but Calum grabbs her waist and whispers something to her.She looks at him in his eyes and nods.

He stands their staring at her for a second and the wrapps his arms around her and embraces her in a hug.

I see the boys looking at me and when I look at them,they cough and start back goofing off.Hannah lets go and looks at Calum and nods.

She walks to the door and opens it and walks upstairs.Calum looks at me and gives me a death glare.After he sits down,I run upstairs and see Hannah sitting on a stool at the island.I walk behind her and lean back against the cabinet.

"Hi."I say.She doesn't even look at me."Hannah.What's wrong?"I ask and put my arms on her shoulder which she quickly shruggs off.

I hear her sniffle."I just...I just want to go back to New York with dad."My heart stopped.She told me she hated him and his family.

"But I thought you hated him?"She just shruggs.She wipes her eyes,still not facing me.

"I'm going skating."She says and grabs her penny and runs out my house.

Luke.Why'd you have to be so stupid and mess everything up.I mean EVERYTHING!!

----------------------------------------

Why is Piper so mean to Hannah??

Do you think Calum and Hannah or Luke and Hannah??

What will happen on their trip Hannah is going on with them??