Chapter 22

Heeeeeyyyyyyyyy! I am so sorry for the long wait (if anyone's waiting but I have exams so)! So, here's the new chapter and the word count went over 4000 and I have actually did my research and worked really hard for this chapter. And my exams start in like two weeks and I am nowhere near done. Pretty fucked up, I know! SO yeah!

I'll leave you lot here. Have fun reading. I really hope this chapter reflects the effort I have put into it. 

Verse of the chapter- 

I do not want to be afraid

I do not want to die just to breathe in

I am tired of feeling so numb

Relief exists I find it when

I am cut-

-Harry's Pov-

HE LOOKED AT ME? He did.

"Oh, he was thinking how fucking ugly you look with those dead curls. And holy crap your face is a whole new level of hideous." My invisible 'friend' whispered yet again. This is getting annoying now. I mean I get and understand why the voice is saying the things it is saying. I deserve it.

A waiter in a red uniform walked up with almost everyone's orders in a trolley he was pushing. He placed all orders on our table and then turned to me, "Anything for you, Sir?" He asked. "No, thank you though. Um, could you get me some water please?"

"Sure." He smiled at me and walked away.

The rest of them dug in and I noticed how Louis and her were feeding each other. That's how I pictured myself with him and it hurt. Yepp. Whoever sat up there definitely held a grudge against me. It hurt. He didn't even like the mushrooms she was feeding him. Last time I checked he hated mushrooms. I chose not to say anything and looked back at my hands. My left arm felt numb. I placed my right palm over it and pressed it hard. There! The pain came back and it almost felt alright.

"Here you go, Sir." The waiter placed my glass of water in front of me. "Thankyou!" I replied and he walked away with a smile.

I took a sip out of it and then I felt the water and food from last night come right back up. I clamped my lips shut and took off for the restrooms as fast as my legs would carry me. Everyone at this damn restaurant was staring at me as if I was the eighth wonder of the world.

I ran inside the rest rooms and locked myself in a cubicle and poured out the contents of my stomach into the bowl. Once I thought I was done I straightened back up and heard someone come in.

"Harry, you alright in there?" So they sent Niall.

"I am fine." I unlocked the cubicle's door and walked out wiping my mouth on my sleeve. I then walked up to the taps, washed my hands and face.

"Haz, come on? Tell me, what's up?"

"Niall, I am fine. Please." I came off harsher than intended and Niall went quiet.

"I am sorry, I.." I turned to him and he just shook his head, smiled at me and walked out.

We went back and sat at the table. They were all almost done. He didn't look up. Not even once. I mean we were best friends at one point. Whatever happened to that?

"Oh he pretended all along, alright? But he realized you weren't worth it."

That hurt.

"He does NOT love you. He will not love you. EVER."

I didn't know how they came but they came like they always do. Those salty fuckers that make me look like the most pathetic, oxygen consuming, bag of shit that has or will ever walk the surface of earth.