Chapter 18 - Who's Jealous Now?

Nicholas's POV:

I opened my eyes as my alarm started vibrating, waking me up. I took my phone to check for any notifications even though I doubt anyone would send me any emails at six am.

I scrolled through my phone for about two minutes before sitting up and yawning.

I slowly started to get up, stretching. I headed to my bathroom but stopped right at the door. 'Should I wake little brat now or after using the bathroom?' I thought for a minute. 'He will probably occupie the bathroom leaving me waiting, so no.' I then opened the bathroom door going inside.

.

After finishing what I needed I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I put some water in a kettle and put it to boil. I open one of the upper cabinets and take out coffee and a cup, putting both of it on the counter. Opening my fridge I take out milk, but before closing it I stop. 'What should I make for breakfast? Should I even make breakfast?' I thought for a second.

'We'll just stop by a nearby bakery and buy something there.' I then close the fridge. While waiting for water to boil I head upstairs to my little brother's room.

I opened the door slowly and quietly seeing my brother still asleep. I walk to his bed quietly, looking down at him.

"Matthew, wake up." I said.

Nothing.

"Matthew!" I raised my voice.

"What!?" he replied quickly, opening his eyes.

"Get up sleeping beauty." I started to pull his blanket off of him.

"No! I won't wake up until my charming prince comes to kiss me and wake me up." he said turning his back on me, changing his position.

"Why wait when I could just slap you and you'd already be on your way to school?" I smirked as he looked back glaring at me.

He then sat up and took his phone looking for any notifications.

"You better be done soon, unless you wanna walk to school." I said

"Yeah, yeah whatever." he rolled his eyes and continued to scroll through his phone.

I then left his room, closing the door behind. Quickly I went downstairs to check up on the kettle with now boiling water.

I turned the kettle off, I put a spoon of coffee in my cup. I took the kettle then and started to pour some boiling water in my cup, leaving a little bit space for milk. I took a spoon and started to mix for a couple of seconds before pouring a bit of milk.

I took my cup of coffee and took a seat in the dining room, waiting for my brother to be done.

As I was waiting I remembered that I wanted to ask Edward for his email yesterday but forgot. 'Guess I should add that on my to do list for today.' I thought to myself.

I was scrolling through my phone when Matthew decided to finally show up.

"Look who decided to show up finally." I say still scrolling on my phone.

"My ass decided to show up." he said, coming to the table I was sitting at and taking my cup of coffee and drinking the rest of it.

"I wasn't finished with that." I got up and took the cup leaving it in sink.

"Oh, I didn't know." he said, obviously sarcastically.

"Sure ya didn't." I started to put on my jacket while Matthew was putting on his sneakers. "I'm waiting for you in the car, lock the door behind you." I said leaving and unlocking my car.

I sat in the drivers seat waiting for my brother. Didn't need to wait long as he quickly left and locked the house behind him. He entered the car taking a seat next to me and putting on his seat belt.

.

I was in my office when I remembered to ask Edward for his email.

I slowly got up and stretched my arms a bit, and then I headed to see where Edward was.

'It's lunch break so he should be in cafeteria.' I thought, entering cafeteria.

But he was nowhere in sight.

'Maybe he was outside?' I left the cafeteria, walking towards door for schoolyard.

As I was leaving the building, going to schoolyard I saw him. 'Ah, there he is. With my brother?' They were sitting on stairs that were about two and half meters away from the door to school.

I got a bit closer behind them, maybe one meter of distance. I crossed my arms, waiting for them to notice me.

"Remember the-the video I sent you yesterday?! When I first saw it I started to die from laughter, like I was choking for five minutes straight!" Edward giggled. 'What video? My brother has Edward's number? How come I didn't realize that?'

"Also I should add you to our group chat, you'd love it there!" he continued, taking out his phone.

"Yeah, I heard from Albert that you have some reallyyy nice names for each other." my brother smirked. "I heard they called you Master hmm?"

Edward laughed at that. "Yea and we call Albert daddy, but I think we should call you that now." 'Are they for real? They really are teenagers.'

I cleared my throat.

They both quickly turned around with wide eyes.

"And what are you two doing out here?" I raised a brow at them.

"Uhh we were just hanging out here!" Edward replied awkwardly.

"Did you get a permission from one of the teachers to be out here?" I looked down at them. They were hesitant for a second but then Matthew replied quickly "Yeah! Mrs Brown let us! She said it was alright."

I raised both of my eyebrows in a bit of surprise, but I quickly put back my stern face on. I was quiet for a few seconds. "Fine, you are let off the hook for now." I turned to walk back into the building, I could still feel their eyes on me, waiting for me to leave.

I entered the building, right away going to my office.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw Cristian, he started walking towards me. 'He probably has something to tell me.'