Epilogue.

"Samantha and Ethan have grown up so fast, Spence" Blair smiled taking a sip of her tea.

"Feels like yesterday when Sammi was born" Elena added in awe.

"I know, it's crazy" I laughed, "time has gone so fast" I added looking over at my 2 children watching the television with their dad.

"Daddy, daddy can we have some ice-cream?" my 8-year-old daughter Samantha grinned pulling at her dad's clothes.

"Please, daddy" my 4-year-old son Ethan begged.

"Oh, fine... but don't tell your mum" Liam whispered gesturing the kids not to speak.

I chuckled slightly pretending not to have heard.

"Well I must be off! Gotta pick up Henry and Logan from school" Blair gasped suddenly while looking at her watch.

"I have to head off too and pick up Troy from his first day!"

Elena said grinning with excitement.

It was Elena and Niall's son Troys first day of school today.

"You guys are still coming tonight yeah?" I asked.

"Of course!" They both replied kissing me on the cheek before rushing off.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my family all sitting at the breakfast bar and eating ice cream.

"Come on, guys. We've gotta get ready" I said hugging my children from behind and gesturing for them to make their way up the stairs.

"That includes you too, Mr" I said spinning Liam around to face me.

He flashed me his winning smile and hugged me tightly.

I kissed him lightly before running up the stairs after our kids.

-----

"Liam's 30th birthday party!" The massive sign hung across our living room read.

"29th of August 2013... How did time go so quickly?" I whispered to Harry.

"You tell me" he chuckled, "I'm going to be a dad soon".

"And I'm going to be a godmother?" I winked.

"Of course" he winked back.

I watched him blush and grin as his pregnant fiancé Amber walked into the room.

"I'll catch you later" my best friend smiled kissing me gently on the cheek before walking over to Amber.

I spotted Zayn and Perrie talking with Louis and Eleanor and Blair and her husband Dylan over on the other side of the room.

Zayn and Perrie's daughter Crystal, Louis and Eleanor's daughter Elin, Blair and Dylan's children Henry and Logan, Niall and Elena's son Troy and my kids were all running around everywhere playing hide and seek.

-------

"Speeeccchhhh!" Louis yelled as Liam walked into the lounge room with more platters of food.

Liam rolled his eyes with a small laugh before walking in front of all our guests ready to give his speech.

"Welcome everyone to my 30th birthday party, can you believe it? 30! Anyway, it's such a pleasure to see all the people that mean the most to me all together to help me celebrate. I'm so grateful to have you all in my life. Thanks to my boys for still sticking by me after all these years, I don't know where I'd be without you lot, you boys are my best friends. Thank you to my parents and my sisters for always supporting me and caring for me from the start. Thank you to my wonderful children Samantha and Ethan for being the joys of my life. And thank you to my beautiful wife Spencer, for everything. Thank you all for coming, I love you all very much. Enjoy the rest of the night"

Everyone clapped and cheered for him, the most amazing man in the entire world.

------

The night was fantastic, full of laughter and life the entire time. Before we knew it, it was midnight and everyone was leaving. Liam and I thanked everyone as they walked out of the front door for coming. It had been an experience to remember.

I hugged Perrie, Eleanor, Amber, Blair and Elena as they walked out of the house and thanked us for a great night.

"I'll see you all soon" I called after them as they headed towards their taxis waiting for their partners.

"Aw, boys" I blushed as I was crushed between a hug with Zayn, Louis and Niall.

"Have fun?" I asked.

"Heaps!" Niall replied with a huge smile.

They all headed outside to join their families.

"We love you guys!" The boys shouted at me and Liam from their taxis. I blew them a quick kiss as they drove away.

"It's been a great party" Harry said suddenly, I jumped slightly, I didn't realise he was standing behind me.

"Thanks mate" Liam replied giving him a hug before taking the kids to bed.

"Go on, get going" I said gesturing out the door.

"I'm getting there, I'm getting there" he replied without moving.

I hugged Harry tightly and smiled. I was so glad I would always have him as my best friend.

"I love you, H" I smiled as he walked out the door.

"I love you too" he replied.

I waved Amber and Harry goodbye and closed the door.

Wow, what a night.

------

"So, Mr 30-year-old..." I laughed as Liam came back down the stairs from putting the kids to sleep.

"Don't start" he chuckled.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?" I winked.

Before I could run away his arms were securely wrapped around my waist, forbidding me to move.

"Nice" I laughed.

"I love you, Spencer" he said suddenly turning me around to face him.

"I just can't imagine my life without you. Through everything we've been through, you've always been the one"

I blushed like I always did when he said something like that and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I'll love you forever. I'll always be with you" I whispered looking into his beautiful, beautiful eyes.

"For eternity, baby" he whispered in return closing the space between us with a passionate and romantic kiss.

I knew it, from the moment I first laid eyes on him, I knew we would be together forever. I knew that we were soul mates and would grow old together.

We really would love each other for eternity.

-------

.... And it's over. Wow, it feels so weird to say that. I've even writing this story for so long, it feels so odd to think there's not going to be any more. Thank you to everyone that's left me comments, fanned me, voted for the story, shared this story, etc in the last 7 months. It genuinely means the world to me. Thank you for all your lovely and positive feedback. I'm actually getting quite emotional here, haha.

Please comment on this chapter and tell me what you think of the ending, or the whole story.

You can go check out my other stories if you so desire.

Again, thank you for everything.

I love you guys.

Love forever, Abigail <3 x