Chapter 3: His POV

Today is not the right the time for me to go back! I'm not ready yet! I don't know how to face her right now!  Knowing that she is now in a relationship with Aidan! Fuck! My heart is stil crying because of pain!......... And living in Cebu is the only way to ease the pain...

BUT I HAVE TO MOVE ON AND FACE THE REALITY!.... I'm tired of  this pain...tired of running away.....And the only way is to face her again.

(SIGH)...Here I am... Waiting to arrive in Manila. As I look at the window... I feel envious how the sky and the clouds are free...free from pain.......

Huh? What the?...

This annoying woman is leaning on my shoulder... And she even snores like a pig.. And when I glanced to have a closer look on her face I can see nothing! Her hair is a mess that makes her face covered...While looking at her...She reminds me of Sadaku..How ironic. 

But I really got annoyed when I noticed that my shirt is wet because of her saliva! And the best word to describe it's FUCK!

Nobody wets my shirt except ME! This fucking girl is asking for an early grave. Pasalamat ka at di ako pumapatol sa mga babae. Shit! Asar talaga! 

DING!

Huh?

Ladies and Gentelmen,WE have just landed at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport. Welcome to Manila.  Before deplaning, may we remind you to check your seating area for any items you might leave onboard. Thanking you for flying with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have you onboard and we hope to see you again soon on one of your future flights. Thank you for flying Philippine Airlines - Mabuhay! - Stewardess.

Ngayon ko lang na pansin na nandito na pala kami sa Manila.

TSK! And when I glanced at her...... I saw her still asleep. The way to descibe her in tagalog is "TULOG MANTIKA".. And I need to wake her up..

"Miss gising!" ---sabi ko.

"mmmmm"- Ang hirap pala gisingin toh! Nakakainis. At dahil impatient ako I shouted at her.

"HOY MISS GISING!!!"---

O.O Halata sa itsura nyang gulat. Nakakatawa lng sya tigngan. Parang paranoid lng. And she even spaced out for almost  5 seconds..

"HOY! UGOK NA MANOK! DI KA KASABOT NA NATUG PKO DRI!!"-- she speaks bisaya?!

But I was amazed to see clearly her face. I expected it to be a little different. More like a Sadaku one. But guess I was wrong. And I find her attitude way too different far from the girls I usually met in Manila.

"Hahahahahahahah!!"--And she laughed at me.

"TSK"---I got annoyed kasi kung tumawa siya parang wala ng umaga!

"Buti nga sayo! Jerk!"---Did she just called me a JERK?

"Hey Miss! Could you please SHUT the fuck up!"---I shouted at her because I lost my temper..And I really hate when someone calls me a jerk.

"FUCK YOU! Kinsa man ka para ako sundan? Huh?--- And she used again her language. 

"DAHIL MAY ATRASO KA SA AKIN! Hindi mo ba alam! Nabasa ang shirt ko dahil sa mabaho mong laway!!----In a sarcastic tone.....

"EXCUSE ME!! Hindi kaya ako nag lalaway habang tulog! And FYI hindi mabaho ang aking breath!"---It's true you don't have a stinky breath but men you drool. -__-

"YOU WANT TO BE PUNCH?!!"---This is what I told her but I'm just teasing her. I want to see how she reacts.. >:))

"Then punch! The HELL I CARE!"----When she told me to punch I tried to pero I'm not going to do it! I don't punch girls.. And I was right! She was really scared and she even close her eyes..

"Umm.. Excuse me Sir and Maam but I think you should go now cause your the only passengers here that are left--- Immediately I regained my posture again. I don't want the stewardess to think of me like a bully. 

"TSK! Your Lucky for now!"---Cause if not your face would be mess up.

"Hey! Stop staring!"--- I said. So obvious that this girl likes me.

"Amao! Ka feeler sad nimo ui! Ako mo tanaw nimo na murag mongoloid og nawong!! Hahaha! The nerve! ---(Huh? Me? Mongoloid? Do I even look like a mongoloid?)

After she said that. She leaves immediately. What a weird girl.

"Tsk! She thinks that I don't understand bisaya.Well! Sue her!"---I said. But ano kaya maging reaction nya pag nalaman nya marunong ako. Haha. Probably she would freak out or worse jump off the airplane and scream. 

After a few minutes...I was already inside the airport....Hmmm.. I wonder if I can still see that weird girl from the airplane But I guess she left already...Well...I'll just have to get my suit case.....

hmm. saan kaya yun? Ah yun pala. Nun hinawakan ko na yun suitcase nagulat nlng ako when I saw someone's hand on it. Magnanakaw ba? Nun tinigngan ko kong sino.

"YOU"--Nice! Sabay pa kami. 

After we both shouted.... All of the people were looking at us. Shit! Now everyone are staring at us.

"Hey! Get your filthy hands off my property!"---I simply said. With sarcasm of course.

Probably this weird girl thinks that sakanya eto suitcase na hawak ko. 

"Hahaha! You make me laugh! This suitcase is mine! Can't you see?!!"----she said. Great! Can't she be more matured enough? Isn't it obvious na akin toh. -___-

"What the Hell?!! That suitcase is mine! And it's impossible for a person like you to afford it! So out of my way!"!--- Great! Wrong move. I pushed her. 

"ARAY!! Sakit bya ha!"

"That's your problem not mine!"--- I said. I wanted to help her but I changed my mind. She's not worth my time.

She stood up and went towards me..

And out of nowhere she gave me a hit. FUCK!

"Ahhhhh!! Rgggrrggggrgg!"---I tried to cuss and shout at her because it's really painful. I can't even speak properly because of the pain! Fuck! 

"Ano? Hindi kita maintindihan?! hahaha! Linawin mo nga!" -She thinks this is funny? Wait! Until I get my hands on you!

"Cge! Aalis nako! Ginugulo mo pa ako eh! Chow! Hahaha!" ----What? she's leaving? I won't let her?!! She must pay this fucking pain! Argggghh!!!

"Rrrrgggg....Wa...it....!!! Ahhhh!"---I tried to stop her but she can't understand a thing! Fuck! It really hurts!!

 Shit! She left already!

I swear that I'm going to get you as soon as I found you. And I will let you experience what Hell is. 

(A/N............... Sana nagustuhan niyo ang POV ni Kellian Linden Cantrell... Yup! Yan ang buong pangalan niya...Sori kung walang introduction tungkul sa kanya...Hassle daw sabi niya..gusto niya daw na kayo na ang magisip kung ano siya..Weird noh! Vote kau ha and comment! Maraming saLamat po!!)