It was all Unexpected

She is dead...

Suddenly someone holds his hands before my eyes. "Fili stop that!" I say very annoyed, because he enjoys doing such thinks. "Stopping what?" He asks. "Don't act like you wouldn't know what i'm talking about!" I answer. "But Kili i........." suddenly he stops talking and everyone was quite.

"You what? ..... Fili answer me!" Then i hear a familiar voice saying: "Guess again who's on your back!" Can it be? No....

"it can not be! Eara?" Then she let go of my eyes and really..... She's standing before me and smiles.

°Eara°

I see Kili turning towards me and I want to say something to him, but i am interrupted by Thorin, who suddenly stands behind me.

" What are you two doing?" he asks. "Talking? Or is that not allowed anymore, uncle?!" Kili answers. I step out of the way and watch the two getting in a big fight.
"No. You aren't allowed to talk to her." Thorin says angrily. "And, what am i allowed to do?" Kili asks angry.

"I can tell you what you're not allowed to do Kili. You are not allowed:

To touch her,

To speak with her,

To come any closer to her.

You are only allowed to do that, when it's really important. And it's only then important, when the safety of our group is at risk. And that goes for all of you!" the last sentence he literally screames.

I can't belive what i heared and it seems like no one really does. Thorin is still full of anger. It is unbelievable what Thorin wants from the group now. I'm standing here as perplexed as you can be.

"D... Do... Do you want me to turn around?" i ask quietly. Thorin turns around quickly. "No Eara i think we could need you in battle. I just don't want my group to come too close to you." Thorin says.

"So what you really want is me to fight with you, but i shouldn't travel with you?!" i ask. " well........" Thorin starts but he don't know how to continue.

"Ok! Ok. I don't have to travel with you. And so i won't travel with you, when i'm not allowed to speak with the group. I'll turn around now. Let's see how you can survive alone." i say really angry and start walking away again.

"But Eara! Stay with us! It's the best for all of us!" Gandalf tries to convince me. I stop, look around and stop at Kili's brown puppy-dog eyes. "Fine i'll stay. But only if you lift the bans." All eyes are at Thorin now...