Caress › Nagahiro

AU- Kawaike isn't engaged to nagahiro but instead you are. It's not that there is something wrong with your family but both companies thought it would be a good idea to have both successors engaged for future purposes.   

Nagahiro is the type of guy who may seem nice but in the cruel reality he won't pay attention to you that much when you both are alone. It was one saturday morning and you were in your room. Planning on getting some sleep in right after you had been working on a project all night long. That's when you heard a loud bang. You instantly turned around and at your door was no other than your head maid, Anne.

"Young master please don't tell me your are trying to sleep in again!!"

"mghmm-.. wha??" You turned your back to her as you heard her footsteps come closer. She pulled the blanket from off your head as your hand wandered for the soft sheet once again with your eyes closed.

"But isn't it like..8AM? Anne spare me the trouble and get out of my room please.." That's when you realized your mistake. A dark aura emerged from around Anne and by the time you turned around it was too late for she had already worked on dragging you from your bed.

MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS-

Nagahiro was sitting at the table waiting for you to get up just like every other morning. It was a daily habit of yours to sleep into the weekend whenever you had the chance and nagahiro was well aware of this. So every morning he would send Anne up to your room in order to wake you up properly. 

"Is Y/n up yet?" He usually asks the butler this from time to time in order to start a conversation up. 

"I suppose so as those screams must be hers"

He sighed "i'll give her one more minute to get ready and if she doesn't come by then i-"

He was cut off by the sound of footsteps coming down the stairs. "well speak of the devil"

"do you have an excuse for being late this time y/n?"

"I understand that i might be a little late most of the time but can you at least spare me this time sakiguchi?" 

"Very well, we will continue this discussion about you being tardy every now and then later. Shall we eat now?" 

You nodded your head thinking about the scolding that you were bound to get "later" that would be unavoidable, a shiver went down your spine as you both began to eat breakfast. 

AFTER EATING-

 You caught Nagahiro laying on the couch after a few hours and decided it would be a good idea to surprise him by jumping on him which indeed did work. 

"AGH-" You chuckled with a mischievous grin as he put down the book he was reading. You were now on top of him while he was staring right at you. 

"sakii!~" you said in a singsong tone. 

He finally caved in with a defeated sigh. "What is it now?"

"What do you mean what is it now? You haven't been paying attention to me for the past few days!" You said with a pout. 

"Well then dear, what is it that you want me to do?"

"you know exactly what i want sakiguchi."

He put his hand on your head and pushed it further down right into his chest. "This right?" 

"mhm!"

He then started caressing your hair until you fully fell asleep and after a while he did to. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚

-"She's less energetic when asleep, i like this side of her rather than some kind of energetic child in a middle schoolers body."