◈The Chase Pt. 1◈

Ok so this is the new book I'm making and sorry i didn't update any books that i made but hope you like!!

"Text" - Talking
◈Text◈ - Thought
⨇Text⨇ - Pov
◇Text◇ - Starting
•Text• - Doing Something
(TEXT) - Me saying something
_____________________________________

⨇Izuku's pov

◇ I was walking around then i felt a sting on my left arm, i pulled up my sleeve to see ◈3 marks!? Well that's rare to see◈ i thought then I heard a scream in the alley.

I then quickly ran in the alley to see 4 villain about to kill a woman but right in time I throw 2 Kunai's at 2 villains that made them pin on the wall in the blink of an eye, then I threw a dagger to one of the villain's that has a light blue liquid inside the dagger, then it made the villain fall asleep.

there's only one villain left standing.
He was about to use a quirk on me but I dodge it and knock him out.

I then look at the woman and ask if she's ok "Yes and, thank you sir for saving me from the villain's", she said and left in the alley.

I was about to leave then my mark is itching as fuck- I jump on the building look around if my soulmate is near.

Then I saw hawks flying around the city then he notice me and he look at me, then he fly towards me very fast! "OH SHIT!?-"I said and start running and jumping on the rooftops.

Then I look at him and we made eye contact then my eyes itch ◈Wait my eyes itch does that mean-◈ I though and pull out a device that can teleport me somewhere, then i press the button and I'm back in my hideout.

"Phew that was a close one 😅" i said, i then i stop when i realized he's my soulmate o_o "Fuck-" i ◈Now that he knows I'm his soulmate i hope this guys is not a hero. If he is welp I'm now fucked up-  ;-;◈ I look at the clock and it's now very late ◈I should get sleep now since I don't want to be late in the café I though and went to bed and drift to sleep....

...

...

※To be Continued※

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Ok so i have other books to publish so this book will get slow update and hope you like Bye!~

BABUSH-